Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt
Question: is there a single gay guy in the world called simply Matthew, or Matt. Gay Matthews call themselves Matty, but never have I met a straight Matty..

xD I only call myself matty on here and one person I know calls me matty for some reason, but outside of the Internet I go by Matt or Matthew.

I knew a gay Matt in high school. He was cute, but I haven't seen him for probably ten years.

I knew a guy with no legs and arms who likes to lay before doors, we called him Mat.

Yes I know, that was horrible of me, I will burn in hell for a million years for just that little a jewel alone.

I know one Matt, but he's straight, married and had a son, little Matty. A gay mat, or even Matty? aside form here, nope, don't know any.

I also knew a girl named Mattie. She was, by definition, a slut. She slept with a lot of guys I knew in high school, and she can play guitar.

i've known a few gay Mats. i also know a straight matti

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I knew a guy with no legs and arms who likes to lay before doors, we called him Mat.

Yes I know, that was horrible of me, I will burn in hell for a million years for just that little a jewel alone.

I've had a few drinks, and this thoroughly confused me for a good 5 minutes lol.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I knew a guy with no legs and arms who likes to lay before doors, we called him Mat.

I know him!!!!

I know a few door matts, does that count? Shakin

ObW