Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12 year old boy found guilty
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/art...d=10859408

Sad Wow this is such a horrible and confusing situation.

:C Man that is sad and confusing!

That is very strange , he is only a child.

Disgusting.

If only it didn't come down to this.Sad

His dad does sound like a right A-hole...but I can't say whether he got what was coming to him...

Genersis Wrote:If only it didn't come down to this.Sad

His dad does sound like a right A-hole...but I can't say whether he got what was coming to him...

Im sure he did get whats coming to him.too bad the kid is going to have to give up some of the most important years of his life... hes somewhat a martyr in his own right...

Buffylo Wrote:Im sure he did get whats coming to him.too bad the kid is going to have to give up some of the most important years of his life... hes somewhat a martyr in his own right...

I don't know.
Judging someone as unworthy of life still seems a bit much.

Genersis Wrote:I don't know.
Judging someone as unworthy of life still seems a bit much.

Its tough, but that guy had bigoted thoughts. Wanting to expell all jews and non whites from the us? Nearly wishing death upon them by that standard... (not saying the us is safer by leaps and bounds, but im sure they didnt want them deported to Jamaica...). But there is a good chance the kid didnt kill his dad for that reason. Maybe he didnt like a punishment he received? Hard to get inside a 12 y/os mind. Its messed up, but other than self defence killings, what loss of human life isnt?

Truly an upsetting story.
Who knows on what has not been told by this boy, there may have been something much more sinister going on behind closed doors.
For a 10 year old boy to shoot his father point blank is full on stuff so one can only imagine what was rushing through this boys mind before, during and after the incident.
But regardless a 10 year old should have known right from wrong and deserves to have faced the justice system the way he has.

it's even harder when this happened when he was only ten. this had been on the local news for some time.