Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello !
Hello everybody

My name's David, 23, I'm French (but I can see the English coasts from my home, well, when it doesn't rain...)
For what I've read on this forum, it seems pretty cool so I wanna join Confusedmile:
Oh, and I'm gay by the way

Hi Gay French David.

Hope you find a nice place here.

frank

Well hey David and welcome to GS.'m Daniel from Cape Town.Tell me something,are French men really the demi-god lovers that the media is always portraying?

Hey David, how's it goin' ??

I can see the coast of France from the coast of Jersey (which it takes me about 10 minutes to get to), so perhaps we should wave at each other sometime :biggrin:.

Bienvenu à Gayspeak - tous les gars qui sont ici sont très cool Cool.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

hi and welcome Confusedmile:

Thanks for the welcome.
And Dan1089, I think French lovers' reputation is overrated. In France it's the Italians that have this reputation but we see us as the most romantic Smile

Welcome D-Dave,
I apologize for my lack of French... I can read it a little, but can't really speak or write with any accuracy.
Anyway, enjoy the forums!

Heyyy D-Dave!
Welcome!
:biggrin:

D-Dave Wrote:Thanks for the welcome.
And Dan1089, I think French lovers' reputation is overrated. In France it's the Italians that have this reputation but we see us as the most romantic Smile

there's just something about most french men i've met, that careless and bohemian attitude that acts as a powerful element of charm. not fair to use that really, it offers a big advantage from the start!!! :biggrin:

sont très cools, Shadz, sont très coolS! Tu sais bien qu'il faut accorder les adjectifs avec leur sujet... héhéhé.