Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you trim the pubes?
Quick and simple poll here. Do you shave your pubic hair? It seems to be all the rage if you believe modern nudie photos.

BOOOOOOOOO!

I prefer men, not boys. But I will admit, when I get stressed, say insanely stressed, I have a tendency to go Brazilian. I'm not proud of this.

There's a difference between shave and trim.
For men, shave is disgusting IMO. Trim is nice, mainly cause it gets effin annoying from time to time, personally. Gotta keep it neat! lol. Plus, I find extremely hairy people quite unattractive.

Pretty much the same for women. But if your referring to that one specific area, then yeah, opinion is the same. Whole body, hair is eww.

The reason for the shave, IMO, is that it makes all the goodness stand out more. It's more obvious and you're not distracted. Definition, if you will. Some people are attracted to hair altogether, but they apparently are a few.

I shave down there. It's pretty much a necessity. Those darn hairs grow too freakin' long! It gets really uncomfortable when a hair or two starts to pull because it gets caught under my foreskin. I used to look like I was doing the potty dance while trying to get the hair free. Getting rid of the hair entirely has stopped this problem. I guess just trimming would have the same effect, but I'd have to trim more often. Shaving only gets done once a month or so.

waxing is win

Okay this is kind of topic you type in very small font, please. o.o

At one point, I felt very uncomfortable with my pubic hair (imagine me mouthing that word with a muted voice) because it was a bit scratchy down there and so I shaved but it turned out that was even more uncomfortable, so I haven't touched it since.

It gets most itchy and uncomfortable in summer, but I think it's better than having to deal with an inflamed and sore pubic region.

When i have a partner I trim, not shave and, encourage them to trim as well. I do not want bald, just trimmed enough to minimize the nose tickling got oral, and look cared for. When I'm single, no one but me is seeing it or doing anything with it so, I don't bother trimming.

Only a little trim, but I confess that I would try a complete shaving.
I hate hairy balls, I shove it (them??? ;-P).

Yeah i trim but only when I have partner.. I wouldnt care less if no one would really see it

Yes trimming is good....shaving, No-no.

Mick