Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gas prices in the US
theres lots of differences so considering gas prices where you live in the US

i was by the local CostCo ( the one i25 & hwy 7 Colorado ) yesterday and they were selling regular for $2.50/gal

I wish 2.50 here - it was 3.29 here day before yesterday when I last bought gas at the Exxon.

It's $9.38 in the UK and it's still cheaper to use the car than use public transport.

It fluctuates here in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area.....usually between $2.90 and $3.70 for regular.

[Image: gas-prices.jpg]

It's $3.49 and 9/10 a gallon regular in Massachusetts now.

It's between $6-7/gallon here in Australia, and over $8/gallon in New Zealand...$3.50/gallon?

Oh poor things....next please.

dfiant Wrote:It's between $6-7/gallon here in Australia, and over $8/gallon in New Zealand...$3.50/gallon?

What we have here is a discrepancy in currency exchange rate.

dfiant Wrote:It's between $6-7/gallon here in Australia, and over $8/gallon in New Zealand...$3.50/gallon?

It's about two dollars ten cents and fluctuates around that. So in gallons that's 8NZD and 6.70 USD.

Public transport is even more expensive and the price is growing.

Still it's cheaper than buying meat and veges, or food of any kind. Or houses and apartments.

You think new york is an expensive place to live? Try auckland. You have to wave half a million dollars in cash in front of customs before they let you in.

I believe right now in Kansas it's $3.07. Although I filled up when it was down to $2.97. Whoot. Fortunately I live about 15 minutes away from Missouri and it's always cheaper there Although lately I haven't had much reason to be in Missouri so I haven't been blessed with Missouri gas as often as I used to.

I know it's not as expensive as a lot of other places but that really doesn't change the fact that I can't go out as often or spend as much money on other things because of the money I have to put toward gas. But maybe I'm just dillusional and poorer than I think.

Regular is $4.11 where I live, almost in sight of the nearest oil refinery! We have no public transportation. It was 39°F today, and I chose to ride my bike for errands. Keeps me fit and sexy Wink