Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hair Has It's Many Colors
Which is your favorite (if you have one)?

It doesn't really matter to me but I prefer that people keep their natural colour rather then dye it.

Corsac Wrote:It doesn't really matter to me but I prefer that people keep their natural colour rather then dye it.

Samesies. I have a fascination for red hair but I think it's lame when people dye their hair red. It's one thing if it's red naturally and they want it more red, and its another for a brunette to dye it a fiery red. Different color roots are bad lol.

i've dyed my hair so much it's amazing i still have any left

it's mostly natural at the moment , though ...

on other people , i like blonde hair . althouuugh my girlfriend has brown hair and she looks awesome ~

I have plain boring, brown hair. And the older I get, the more "washed out" it looks. Since I got out of High School, Ive done pretty much everything to my hair......

Blonde
Red
Black
Platinum
Streaked
Frosted
Permed
Feathered
Long
Buzz Cut

Now with the office job I have, I keep it dyed dark brown. I have natural "dragon stripes" in my goatee...which you can see in my pic....but I have recently dyed those brown also, just out of boredom.

My FAVORITE "look" on a man is shoulder length raven black hair, alabaster skin, and royal blue eyes or green eyes. I have ALWAYS loved jet black hair and pale skin! Grrrrrr

[Image: 337701443_fb6e4f3ab5.jpg]

[Image: 196237847_324acd4134-1_zps084f40e8.jpg]

Although none of the BF's Ive had ever looked like this, I find black hair fascinating.

I prefer Blonde and dark brown, Which oddly is my hair color. I'm absolutist not attracted to redheads though.

Mick

Really makes no diffidence to me. It isn't the hair that makes the man. I prefer it be a bit longer rather than very short, but color doesn't matter.

I like guys with short dark brown/black hair, but that's not somethin I'd put any importance to.

I'm not partial to any particular color. But then I have been in relationships with various races, colors and creeds.

I'm picky more about the insides, not the outsides.

Welcome back Spades. Smile

Since I was a teenager I have had just about every colour under the sun in my hair and hairstyles from mullets to mohawks. For the last 12 months it has been in it's natural state because I am simply too lazy to colour it.