Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marijuana. Legalize It?
Yes. No?
Legalize it? Or not?
Why? Why not

ill b honest if for medical uses sure if its for everyday habit then no but yet again im very anti drug personally but when it comes to everyone else well everyone is different

Yes or no?

as long as testing is easy enough to insure that people don't use the drug in the workplace or while driving then i see no issues with it.

as far as i'm concerned its healthier than alcohol and tobacco. if the controls are in place to insure that you get what you pay for and there is no tampering/spiking then there could be alot of benifits to legalising it

medical marijuana has been legal in Denver for about 2 years. This year Amendment 76 made it totally legal for any reason, but the federal laws remain in place. A state task force recommends to resolve the state - federal differences by the end of next month. Likely to wind up in federal court.

Reefer madness has not hit the town. No big change in Denver. I will not use the drug my self, my decision tho. These drug laws are just a way to employ more DEA police officials. The countless lives and tax funds trashed to enforcement of these types of laws is staggering.

Why do bars have parking lots? As in any issue follow the money; easy to stop DUI, require patrons to take a breath test if the leave the bar or have the bartender keep track of who is drinking. They will never do this because the bar owners dont want to be responsible. Easier to stop it at the source have the bars responsible Have cops stop them outside in the parking lot.

The active ingredient in pot is difficult to detect real time.

People will still do what they must. Please reference the previous thread of the more kinder gentler citizen.

If you Legalize drugs....you're black market disappear some of these street gangs might go down.....cause drugs are a major thing that fuels then. and banning then did not work. You can get them so easy. That's why gun prohibition is fuckin' stupid. Cause the guns..like the drugs won't just vanish.

Mick

No, not unless the only use is 100% medical. I've seen old friends go from that into harder substances and the results aren't pretty, I've also got a relative who has abused drugs starting from this himself.

Yes. I don't use it myself, but I know plenty of people who do without trouble. I also know people who have overdone it, but I know far more alcoholics. Studies seem to support that marijuana is less dangerous than alcohol. Prohibition of alcohol here in the US was a disaster early last century. Our jails are full of people convicted of minor marijuana crimes.

I live in Washington State. Like Colorado, we legalized recreational use last fall. It will be an interesting experiment.

all the videos of the actual video are sped up for some reason -__-
but this is family guy putting its point across about weed ~

I don't see why not.
It's not as immediately dangerous as alcohol; and as long as people don't smoke it too often, it shouldn't do much harm in the psychological department.

It's better than leaving it to the drug dealers...