Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from Peru
Hi everyone! Wavey

I'm from Lima, Peru. I have to say It's been a long time that I don't speak or write in english so, I apologise if I make some mistakes. Hope you can help me with that.

About me, I'm 26 yo, I'm in a relationship with a great guy and I'm looking for friends to chat, talk and even learn, because this is my first serious relationship and I'm planning to live my whole life with him. This guy loves me so much and makes feel special from everyone else. We are almost 4 months together but it feels like it will be foreverLiefde

So guys, if you want talk with me and help me to improve my english, I will very appreciate with you.

bye!

Welcome to gs, your english is very good. Smile

Hi welcome to GS. Smile your English is good. Smile

Welcome to the forum! Don't worry about the english, like the other two posters said: it's good Smile

Welcome to the forum Smile

Welcome!

ello n welcome to forums x

Aaaaah que rico tu amor por tu novio!!!! Hello, Manreg, and Welcome to GaySpeak, bienvenido a GS. We will be happy to converse with you and to enrich your English. In exchange you have to help us get a better idea of Peru and Lima, its capital. I've never had the opportunity to visit your country. What do you think of the way Peruvian society looks at gays these days. Is it easy to live an openly gay relationship, or do you have to keep it quiet? I'm glad to hear that you are in a loving wonderful relationship. The best we can wish you is : te deseamos el mejor para la vida entera.

Peru? Have you ever been to Machu Pichu? I've heard it's an enchanting, breathtaking site. Your English isn't bad, I've had problems speaking Spanish so consider yourself exceptional. Welcome.

Welcome - your English seem very good for someone who has not used it in a while!