Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you take the Starsign off of your posts?
Hello all,

This is probably a little strange for a question, but I have looked all over the CP User settings and I can't figure out how to take the starsign off of my posts. I know it is a little thing, but I have seen people without it and I would like to take it off of mine.

I would appreciate your help on this.

Thank you,

Steven

I can't believe it. Right after I posted, I got to thinking it had to do with showing your age, so I changed that to not show and it got rid of the starsign as well. I don't care if people know my age, but I just didn't like the starsign there.

Thanks anyway,

Steven

whats wrong with a star sign hehe... I never understand those things or how they work

I don't mind the star sign, not that I think it actually means anything...but I'm a terrible Leo. :p

I'm not a fan of the psuedoscience behind them, I must admit.
Some people take them seriously, which worries me.

I was wondering about that too. Just wish people wouldn't take them seriously. I wouldn't want to be with a person who'd either date me or not based on what their horoscope says, but astrologers just take it too far once they start telling people who to love and who not to love.

I went to a catholic school for a number of years. One teacher legitimately thought that reading horoscopes would make you believe in them and bring you further away from God. When she said that I laughed out loud because I couldn't hide how ridiculous and insane I thought she was for saying that. How anyone can be corrupted by extremely general vague advice columns that could apply to anyone at any time is beyond me.