Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American vs European
Do you find yourself attracted to the American type or the European type (basically the other side of the "pond")?

What differences do you think there are between them?

I find I like Australian men and Scottish men (yes, I know Australia isnt Europe).

I melt anytime I hear a Scottish accent.....sends shivers up my spine. Brrrrrrrr
I find a lot of Australian men are very dark and broody looking, which is what I like.

I really find the spanish men really hot! Their accents just sound sooooo sexy! I luv it!

What a coincidence this is as a friend and I where discussing something quite similar to this earlier at lunch.
I find both the American and European men attractive within what I'm attracted to (Older men around 35-42, muscular with salt and pepper hair...Oooh Daddy)
But here in Aus it seems the scene is dictated by the younger generation and I find the men im usually attracted to here almost always have "peter pan syndrome" and that's a total turn off for me.
Buts that's to blame on our sub culture as im yet to see older men being celebrated for what they are or accepted.

Hey, Scottish accents make me melt too! Although there are loads of accents that do that.

So wait I'm confused... do Australians fit into American or European :S?

I like American men. Mostly because I have spent much more time looking at them.

The next part is totally superficial, but I like the looks of an uncut/natural penis better than a circumcised one so that's one up for the Europeans.

Hello,
I will say when ive gone with a person ive gone for whats inside them however my boyfriend is Half british and Half candadian and his lived his childhood out by niagra falls but was born here and i must admit his accent is really nice... Just sometimes he forgets we are not in canada and if it snows im not wiping it off my car, it is a windscreen not a wind sheild, it is a car park not a car lot and it is a pavement and its ok to jay walk here in the UK unlike there and if a truck is up my arse whilst driving its ok to give him the two finger salut because he can only do 60 MPH max and i can go upto 120MPH (unless caught and banned lol). I find the more i make the accent come out and the walk of life and our differences in childhood come out the more sort of excited i feel inside. I must admit i do tend to find the ordinary joe bloggs from a british council estate with his hands in his tracksuit trousers somewha a complete turn off.... Yet so many find it a turn on which baffles me but heyn each to their own

kindest regards

zeon x

I like central American men.They are just really attractive to me.

I didn't realize all men in Europe or America were the same, or that there weren't men outside of Europe or America....

OrphanPip Wrote:I didn't realize all men in Europe or America were the same, or that there weren't men outside of Europe or America....

This topic is focusing on two areas on this planet as a choice... Outside of those i dont think counts hehe