Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me
Hi! My name is Chris.
I am very lonely, bored in my small city Donauschoerth. I am tired of my wife and of my children, routine and monotony. Please help me!
I am 32, I am tall and slim and I would like to try something new in my life, please show me where're my dreams was

Ever try carpentry - you know wood working, using tools, taking a plank of wood and making something useful out of it?

Oh wait... you are a gay man married to a woman... I see.

Well I think that is the problem. You identify as 'gay' but went and got married, had kids.

I'm not one to advocate cheating on ones spouse/partner/Significant Other. I do advocate truth and honesty and letting the bones fall where they may when one tells the truth.

If you believe yourself gay, then before you rush off to the arms of a man, you need to sort this other stuff in your life.

She deserves the truth. Honestly she married you thinking you were a man for her and her alone, not a man for other women or other men.

you're "tired" of your wife and children ?

they're people . not possessions . your children are people who you created and should take some damn responsibility for.
when you married your wife , no matter what your sexual orientation , you vowed to honor and respect her. deciding to go off with a man because you're "tired" of her is sick.

if you're gay and got involved with a woman to hide your sexuality or deny it or whatever , fine . but now you know that you are gay , there is no reason for you to lie to her or your children .

speak to your wife . end the relationship and stop lying to your family .

again , your wife and children are not possessions that you can just discard when you get bored of them.

I got news for you, that's life and so you go off and find your mansion, servants and boyfriend in a few years they will be old hat too and you'll be bored of them and of every day being the same routine. Try staying put, being honest to your family and finding something to do like painting or carpentry or whatever to give you something new to be interested in.

You made the commitment to take care of that woman and those kids so, do it even if it's boring because life is boring you don't get excitement every day none of us do.

Hi Chris.

Sounds like you are having a mid-life crisis a bit early!

Maybe seek counseling. Have you discussed this with your wife? anyone else?

Good luck, you are going to need it!

I'm on the same page as everyone else here, you should really speak to your wife. Easier said than done, but once it is done, you will find the right path to go down.

Good luck!!

Unless your kids are grown and taking care of themselves, your focus needs to be shifted to them. After they have left the nest, and are no longer dependent, do what you want. Right now, those children need you more than you need to fulfill your fantasies. In the meantime, teach them to be honest with themselves.

Given that Google, the god of all knowledge, says that there is no such place as Donauschoerth ANYWHERE, I suspect this may be a troll post.

OlderButWiser Wrote:Given that Google, the god of all knowledge, says that there is no such place as Donauschoerth ANYWHERE, I suspect this may be a troll post.

A troll post?

Roxy Wrote:A troll post?

A fake post looking to stir up a reaction from forum members.

ObW
x