Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where would you like to move to?
Hey,

I assume that we can talk about emigration here (seeing as we will be immigrants in the new countries)

Where would you like to move to?

For me, I would like to move to Australia after I have graduated.

I dont care too much about world travel.

Here are some places I would like to live in for a year, just to see if I like them as much as I think I would....

Seattle, Washington
Ontaria, Canada
Juneau, Alaska
Butte, Montana
Las Vegas, Nevada
Fort Lauderdale, Florida (although I have been there, and from what I saw I liked it)

Ideally...To Thailand, Bangkok in specific as ive just got so many good friends and a huge social network in Thailand so it would be really easy to adjust to the lifestyle.
But realistically Sydney is where ill be calling home for the next few years and looking forward to it.

It has always been my fantasy to live with my partner in a nice cool cave! The one entrance would be at the top of the mountain and the other would be a waterfall

Lol2

Somewhere warm.

Somewhere cold, a Nordic country. Maybe Iceland.
Or else, back to my birthplace, Hong Kong, even though it's several times more humid than Auckland... but I love it, it's so exciting.

Or else, to the south island, perhaps Dunedin, that way, it's colder, less busy but still recognisable! What a nice compromise

my greatest dream is to also live in Australia, preferably sub-tropical with mild winters and warm summers. I would give an arm and leg for that dream.

For a long time, my dream has been to live in either the UK or Japan. It looks like it'll come true in little more than a year! c:

I would love to live in Australia. Smile

Scotland, maybe New Zealand. Quite a few places I wouldn't mind living, but as long as the scenery and the people are nice I'd be happy anywhere. I just want to live free.