Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
feel good songs!!!
posts the songs that make you happy in this thread and share your happiness with everyone around! Confusedmile:

the lyrics of this song aren't exactly happy but the music is so addictive i can't help dancing every time i hear it! and i interpret the song as a desire for change, so it lifts me up nonetheless! :biggrin:

simple but hilarious video!:biggrin:

What have you done today... to make you feel proud?

Gotta love this one...

For me it would be something like a Waltz by Strauss, any of the Strauss family and in particular Johann's younger brother Josef who wrote some of the most exquisite dance melodies...

I love this song, really makes me happy when I hear it

Nice Choice D-Dave... Do you know Des'ree's earlier work?

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:What have you done today... to make you feel proud?

Love that voice... Good choice!

[quote=pocket_pilgrim]simple but hilarious video!:biggrin:

quote]

Il fallait y penser... (= someone had to think it up)!!

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:posts the songs that make you happy in this thread and share your happiness with everyone around! Confusedmile:

Who sings this about Rome not being built in a day... Know the song, don't know the artist(s)...