Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Guy
RideElefant
Hello all! Name is Tony. 30 years old married with 4 kids, 3 with my wife, 1 with ex gf. I have struggled since age 10 with my sexuality. I have always known I was attracted to guys more than girls. I grew up in a family where my Mom and my Grandmother and most of my other family would have accepted me for me. But, my Dad, Step-dad and Grandfather would have never accepted any of their kids/grandkids to be gay especially the oldest boy of 3 and the "Star Athlete" in the family. So I hid in the closet for years and year, 2 decades to be exact.

I will post my coming out progress later.

So I had a couple hidden relationships with boys in middle school and high school. Then Dated a really sweet girl and was comfortable with her. We had our daughter and got married. My son with my ex was born around this time also. Then my second son came along, then we had a couple years of no kids, then my youngest son came along. And thats where ive been ever since. Not happy, but not unhappy, just living life comfortable but always wondering had I come out long ago what life would be like.

I am a man's man! I love sports, cars, working out at the gym. I've been back to the gym for three weeks and down 13 pounds which is exciting!! I'm a stocky kid. Not out of shape but not in the shape I would like to be.

I look forward to making friends here and hopefully having fun around here!Shakin

Hello Fireglow6 and welcome to GS.

Welcome aboard Fireglow.

Your situation is not as unusual as you may think, there are plenty of people who have been through very similar situations (myself included)

The forum is here to help and provide any advice you may need, of just a place to vent some frustrations.

ObW
X

G Day Tony and welcome to Gayspeak Wink

Welcome! Hope you find the fun you are looking for ! Haha i'm searching the same than you Smile , so! I think we're already friends Tongue

Hello Tony Welcome

hey there welcome

Hola Tony, this is a great place with lots of cool people and very welcoming....so Welcome Big Grin

e komo mai
Welcome

Welcome! Wavey