Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ultimate anti gay marriage video
sad thing is a high percentage of people will take the message literally:

Rofl

pellaz Wrote:people will take the message literally

Unfortunately the Christian Right has been crazy for a long time, and it became mainstream enough by 2000 that both the Onion and MAD magazine complained they couldn't keep up with the reality (not only that, but even the National Review which I thought had standards at the time reprinted an Onion parody as true to show why Harry Potter was evil, and a lawyer on the library board wanted to ban the books at the library I volunteered at as a result). They're so insane that the large group of crazies that promote it as well as the many who have been exposed to the real thing sometimes have a very hard time telling the difference.

For more:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Poe%27s_Law

Amateurish, and a bit overt in it's parodying by caricaturising too much, but close enough I guess.

It's actually pretty funny, but yeah, some moron might take it literally...

I actually found this funny xD

I don't think a high percentage of people will take it literally. Maybe a few.

What's REALLY sad is that real, serious anti-gay ads are only slightly less stupid. They always use confused children as an example as to why the legalization of gay marriage is destructive -.-

Yes, Solemn is quite correct. Even though this add is an extreme parody, I personally can't say that it is "much worse", than the real deal.

Vaylen Wrote:Yes, Solemn is quite correct. Even though this add is an extreme parody, I personally can't say that it is "much worse", than the real deal.
its so 1950's

pellaz Wrote:your statement is junkForgive-me-smiley

Pfft, kidding of course your initial statement was right! c: c:

Actually the important thing worth mentioning here, is the percentage of people who take it literally and also vote.

SolemnBoy Wrote:I don't think a high percentage of people will take it literally. Maybe a few.

What's REALLY sad is that real, serious anti-gay ads are only slightly less stupid. They always use confused children as an example as to why the legalization of gay marriage is destructive -.-