Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey !
Hey guys, my name is Michael and I'm a 20 year old guy from Paris.

Um, what else can I say ? I've been homeschooled for two years now, I'm learning to play the piano by ear, I'm an animal lover and I enjoy spending time with... my dog, cause I'm basically friendless, haha. I'm also obsessed with music and pretty much everything related to the U.S.

And I joined this forum cause I'm looking for some nice people to talk to (obviously !). So yeah...

Hi Michael welcome to the forum. Smile
An eye for an eye

Welcome to the forum ^^. I am sure you will find very good friends here! Welcome, and I hope you'll have a nice time ^^

Hi Michael, welcome to the forums. I'm sure you will find plenty of great people to talk to here. :biggrin:

Hey and welcome Michael, it's always nice to have more music-minded members around. Smile

G Day Michael and welcome to Gayspeak Wink

Hello Michael Welcome

Welcome Michael Smile

Hello Michael, hope you like the forum and have fun. Just curious, why are you receiving your education at home?

Hi Michael. Welcome to the forum.

You're no longer friendless. I guarantee you'll have lots of friends here.Invasion

I find that my Siberian Husky is my owner and not the other way around. My best friend though. What kind of dog do you have?