Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is something going on with this website?
For the past week, I am unable to get onto this website without some problems.

If I am able to get on here, its only for a few minutes before the website starts acting wierd and then I cant logon anymore.

Or

When I try to get onto the webpage, I get an error message saying the page cannot be displayed.

Nothing has changed on my computer.
I have several cleaning programs I use all the time, as well as an antivirus program.

I have even contacted my ISP company and they said they dont find anything wrong.

AND, its ONLY on the Gayspeak website. I dont have any problems with any other website.

Does anybody else have this problem?

Yes. It's working fine now, but I've been having the same problem. It's similar to what happened before the site changed servers last year if I remember right?

I've been unable to get in on a couple of occasions during the past week. I use this site

http://www.isup.me/

to see if it's just me. On each occasion it has reported the site down, so I'm assuming the problem isn't alien abd

Maybe I infected the website with my computer virus.

Same here. When I'm at work, I can't get on at all with my iPhone . Says some sort of database error.

Andy runs the site of his server at home and he is dependant on his ISP for a decent connection.

For whatever reason like the ISP doing maintenance or upgrades, the site runs into problems.

Also, Andy is not always aware of the the problem unless he is told, and like you home computer, the server may need a reboot to fix some errors, so try sending a polite and friendly email to Andy and let him know what errors you are recieving and he will fix them Smile

It use to happen to me and a select few way back ... discussing it with some on another forum I tried using a proxy and that worked???

Andy couldnt figure out why it was just a few members, didnt matter the location - very odd.

... this past few days GS has been extremely slow to load Baby2

There's too much activity!
IT's GOIN' To BLOW! O.o

No problems here.

I was ok for a couple of days there.....but its starting up again.
Just got kicked off here, but was able to log back in.
Dont know how long it will last though.