Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eat properly!
Why are some people (morons) unable to compliment there foods, listen! Most established dishes are there for a reason, sausages go great wish mash potatoe, thats why its together, so why would you sit there, eat the sausage, all on its own, then eat the mash all on its own, this is just an example, theres hundreds, but these people dont appreciate the work thats gone into creating these wonderfull food partnerships, it goes over there head, but give them a burger and they will eat it, they wont eat the bun, then the actuall burger, then the tomatoe, then the cheese, and so on. ... NO, because this has been put together FOR THEM, they just go with it, does anybody know what im talking about, i trully think its an outward sign of inner dullness, id love to here if anybody agrees or dis agrees and maybe tell me what i have missed, just like to add even some animals compliment there foods in the wild.

some people just eat food to stop dying . what food and what it goes with isn't important .

i have had a very , very severe eating disorder for most of my life and it's difficult for me to eat most things . worrying about what it goes with is something i really don't want to have to deal with ever .

Ok in that case, it doesnt apply, and i know what you mean ,sometimes food is just a nessesity to keep going, and sometimes i feel that way myself, but i still stand by what i said, in regards to people who like there food

If i had spaggetti and meatballs (think lady and the tramp) i wouldnt eat the spaggeti and then be left with a plate of meat balls, to start on, on a sunday roast i would take a bit of turkey on my fork, add some carrots and peas, a bit of stuffing, and if theres room left a bit of cabbage, then id submerge the whole delicous parcel into a puddle of gravy, oh dear i think im going mad

Uhh...I don't see what the big deal is. Last I checked, there was no law dictating how you're supposed to eat your sausage and potatoes. Why worry about the way others choose to eat their food?

partisan Wrote:Why are some people (morons) unable to compliment there foods, listen! Most established dishes are there for a reason, sausages go great wish mash potatoe, thats why its together, so why would you sit there, eat the sausage, all on its own, then eat the mash all on its own, this is just an example, theres hundreds, but these people dont appreciate the work thats gone into creating these wonderfull food partnerships, it goes over there head, but give them a burger and they will eat it, they wont eat the bun, then the actuall burger, then the tomatoe, then the cheese, and so on. ... NO, because this has been put together FOR THEM, they just go with it, does anybody know what im talking about, i trully think its an outward sign of inner dullness, id love to here if anybody agrees or dis agrees and maybe tell me what i have missed, just like to add even some animals compliment there foods in the wild.

You missed proper spelling, missed proper word usage (there's/theirs have two different meanings). Further you missed periods. This paragraph could have used at least three periods not just the one.

Another side issue, sausage and mash potatoes are not eating "properly". Seriously sausage is bad for you being largely fats and fillers. Mashed potatoes are loaded with cream/milk and butter fats.

Proper food would be half your plate composed of fruit and or vegetables other than potatoes. A serving of a starch (potato or grain) and a serving of meat - real meat, not a sock of intestine stuffed with the left overs of a slaughter mixed with herbs, spices and chunks of fat.

partisan Wrote:If i had spaggetti and meatballs (think lady and the tramp) i wouldnt eat the spaggeti and then be left with a plate of meat balls, to start on, on a sunday roast i would take a bit of turkey on my fork, add some carrots and peas, a bit of stuffing, and if theres room left a bit of cabbage, then id submerge the whole delicous parcel into a puddle of gravy, oh dear i think im going mad

Seriously, if you are so OCD on the subject I would strongly suggest therapy.

Also I would suggest spell check at the very least.

Why I am I harping on the spelling and grammar - because I bet you don't like being taken to task on your improper usage of the Queen's English - I assure you as much as you hate to have your faults pointed out in such a public manner, others dislike having their eating habits pointed out and ridiculed.

Fortunately for you I won't tell you you are a moron because you have severe language issues. I could, just to rub salt in the wound.

Calm down everyone, I didn't really mean anyone was a moron, I said it "tounge in cheek" but when I look back I see how it seems, in hindsight, it really doesn't bother me, its not important, peace, you can call me a moron b Earrow, and really,gramma an all that, we invented the laungage, and we can speak it the best in the world when we choose, it my defence my touch screen is crap, and I just know people will understand, it should be more about content in my opinion ,thanks for your feedback

I knew I should have not used the word moron, I knew this straightaway, but unfortunately the light-hearted tone in which I internally vocalized it, did not translate, and actually if I was not me and I read the above, I would think "what an idiot" ive been rubbing salt in my own wounds, thanks for the extra dosage

Well, I do know what you're talking about, but I'm a bit of freak when it comes to eating food. I have to eat the vegetables first, even if it's a casserole. I pick out all the vegetables, and then eat the meat.

Strange, but true.

And yet, what is perhaps even stranger, is that I'm not particularly fond of eating at all. I once thought it might be a good idea to simply stick your meal into a blender and drink it.