Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Britain's Big Freeze
Hi any one in Britain been affected by the heavy snow?
An eye for an eye

Not affected but fed up of it being cold. We have had lots of snow but not as much as others.

Here in brighton we got bugger all snow just loads and loads of freezing temperatures and working out in it isnt nice either... I was pleased though as FINALLY got my gloves i ordered two months ago and i still got time to wear em YAY

Bugger all snow in Milton Keynes either, it settled a little but it melted pretty fast.

Some melting snow on the rooftops this morning, just very cold now in kent

It snowed in North Wales for 3 days.
An eye for an eye

Snow? Yeah right, its been in the high 70's and low 80's (F) around here, I have water running and doing battle with weeds, Virginia creeper and planting more trees (can never have enough trees).

I think you UK people are all delusional - its spring already, moving into summer.

LOL Roflmao

lol the uk is caught at the moment between a battling weather front and this is thew coldest march in over fifty years... This time last yr it was 20 degrees cels in brighton and now its lucky if its above 0 lol

For weeks South Carolina has been unable to decide if it's spring or winter. Temps up and down and all around and it's just plain silly. Past couple of days I haven't been able to walk outside without bundling to protect from the wind and/or rain. And it's almost April??

It's pretty dead set on not giving us a single snowflake, though.

I have come to the conclusion bowyn arreow must live in a desert lol his got his gardening projects whilst my concrete garden is struggling to produce even a single weed