Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Direction
Who Likes One Direction? I like one of their songs cant rember what it called. Harry Styles is my fave. Very good looking. So i dont listen to them much. They just my eye candy.

Crap music, shoved down our faces too much, really bad, but as indivuals they are ok, quite like harry and it was funny to read about his bro-mance with rio ferdinand

I think they're great, but I've never been attracted to them. I've been attracted to guys less handsome than they are, but just, I never really paid much attention to them other than their music.

Chase Wrote:I think they're great, but I've never been attracted to them. I've been attracted to guys less handsome than they are, but just, I never really paid much attention to them other than their music.

and u fancy btr!

cuz i def fancy logan henderson

I don't have many of their songs, but I like listening to them once in a while. "Little Things" makes me think of my crush

Thats one of theres i dont mind, it was written by ed sheeran, i just dont like them as i have other boybands in the past, personally

I think I've heard of them before and looked them up on youtube and blocked the experience from memory.

I think their music is terrible but sure, they're pretty attractive, which is probably the only reason why they're famous. Well, that AND the fact that their songs are aimed at insecure young girls and made to be unspecific enough for them to fantasize about the band members are singing about them.

"I'm in love with you and all these little things".

Random girl: Things! I have things! :o

^ LOL

I don't know much about them, but that one who's Pakistani looks nice, I like him.

East is my one direction and my favourite, because east from here is the ocean...I love the ocean.

So what is all this music we are talking about?