Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry, dad.
Is this in the right forum? I'm totally not sure if this is in the right forum.

I was just wondering - how much do you swear at your computer?

It's just I've been noticing lately that I'm getting more and more angry with my poor, innocent lump of plastic. Saw something on this site a bit ago, and started effing and blinding very much so. Was quite alarming. (Especially for the budgie. I scared the little bugger and he flapped husks all over the carpet. Upset me dad an all.)

This is especially strange because I hardly get angry at all...
I only really shout at the computer and the pillow...

So - anyone? Computer angst?

I NEVER swear outloud. so I cant say I do often..
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Only sometimes when we lose a post that had taken us three hours to write and the computer says NO!

I only tend to swear at my computer when it doesn't do as I've asked ... but my expectations of it are generally very reasonable, as we're on the same wavelength, and I do believe (crooked as it may be) that if you're emotionally negative, it DOES impact on the performance of the PC ...

I see it all the time !! Cool.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:I only tend to swear at my computer when it doesn't do as I've asked ... but my expectations of it are generally very reasonable, as we're on the same wavelength, and I do believe (crooked as it may be) that if you're emotionally negative, it DOES impact on the performance of the PC ...

I see it all the time !! Cool.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Some people have that fluid, you know?

YES! and just now was an example! when i scrolled down and computer YELLED no and 'encountered an error so had to close' *growls*

When computer says NO, I say, F*&$ YOU!!

Yes, I do swear at my computer! lol

I have a very bad relationship with just about everything (except my mac & pc) and they get my scorn in swears.

Luckily my parents are near deaf and the loud tv covers all. I also swear at the loud tv Saeek

I just don't swear in general,it's just rude.

I swear way too much in public. Luckily, so does everyone else around here.

And I thought I'd post in this again because i nearly put my HEAD THROUGH THE SCREEN with anger because the bloody thing just cascade crashed.

(If you;ve never had one of them, it's when you open a new window, a new tab, or click on a link, and the newly opened page opens another, and another, ad infinitum. And unless you catch it early with the task manager, the computer gets exponentially slower until your only option is to hold the off button in. Or, in my case, launch your younger sister at the computer tower from tuther side of room.)

Fucking computers.