Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customers Flee Wal-Mart Empty Shelves
[Image: iflPt65OEETU.jpg]

Was there supposed to be a story with this?

I fleed "The Place of Evil" long ago......

Don't be hatin' just cause they gots more stuff than you!

Counselor Wrote:Don't be hatin' just cause they gots more stuff than you!

Its not the fact that they have more stuff than I do...

its the facts that when Sam Walton died, his bastard kids sold themselves and the company to Satan and all the other politicians out there.

And they've been trying to take over the world since. Including, but not limited to....changing laws FOR corportions and AGAINST employees, trying to get insurance for employees to be something the employees pay for completely, getting overtime laws thrown out so they can force people to work 100 hours a week for a 40 hour paycheck.....etc....

And on top of all that.....Sam Walton believed in America for Americans. Only 5% or less of the products WM carried while he was alive were made OUTSIDE the USA. Now its almost 50% if not more, that his vile, satanic children have taken away American jobs and shipped them overseas, as well as the products they buy.

[Image: Walmart-Evil-as-they-come.jpeg]
[Image: evilempire2.jpg]
[Image: evil_walmart.jpg]
[Image: walmart_is_evil_by_amdurlord-d3et6vy.gif]

MisterTinkles Wrote:Its not the fact that they have more stuff than I do...

its the facts that when Sam Walton died, his bastard kids sold themselves and the company to Satan and all the other politicians out there.

And they've been trying to take over the world since. Including, but not limited to....changing laws FOR corportions and AGAINST employees, trying to get insurance for employees to be something the employees pay for completely, getting overtime laws thrown out so they can force people to work 100 hours a week for a 40 hour paycheck.....etc....

And on top of all that.....Sam Walton believed in America for Americans. Only 5% or less of the products WM carried while he was alive were made OUTSIDE the USA. Now its almost 50% if not more, that his vile, satanic children have taken away American jobs and shipped them overseas, as well as the products they buy.

[Image: Walmart-Evil-as-they-come.jpeg]
[Image: evilempire2.jpg]
[Image: evil_walmart.jpg]
[Image: walmart_is_evil_by_amdurlord-d3et6vy.gif]
...plus, generally low quality products and there really not even that cheap

^^

Agreed. I swore never to return to Walmart years ago (though I did once, dragged there by someone else, but it reaffirmed my decision to never enter one again despite the customer there wearing pajamas and clogs which I thought was awesome to behold) because of that. The time I swore it was after I returned yet more merchandise, but this time I marked the box before taking it back and when I checked a few days later the merch I'd returned was back on the shelf, and that was it for me.

LITERALLY, I get better quality AND prices from thrift stores more often than not.

I was just there this evening, I was in line for ten minutes to pay for my beer, body wash, and ice cream.

I honestly loathe Walmart, but they did almost give me an actual job.