Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your natural scent
We all have one.

And some of us have that one friend who's sensitive to them and can tell you what yours is by sniffing your neck.

Apparently, my one is rubber gloves, or a hospital.
I've been told several times before that it's nice though, but I only found out what speficially it was on Thursday. I think i can trust that its accurate, I don't ever wear deodorant or anything like that.

Lemons? Lavender? Lollipops? Eucalyptus (if I could choose I'd choose that)
Is it nice, unpleasant, clean, fragrant, rich, musty, masculine, feminine? Strong, faint?

I'm a scratch n' sniff. But you have to scratch me really, really hard..... and then I smell like blood.

Sand, mainly. It goes to figure, I live in the desert.

I guess it smells musty and yet strangely masculine.

I've smelled myself before, I have a good nose, and the words I would use are "sharp" and "vegetable". Not that onion tone that body odor has (which I can produce), but a little more musk.

ChrisH Wrote:Sand, mainly. It goes to figure, I live in the desert.

I guess it smells musty and yet strangely masculine.

You know I've never smelt a desert before. Is it different to beach sand?

I would imagine it smells of dust and hay like a drought. I can imagine a cowboy with tumbleweed and cacti everywhere Big Grin

I don't think you can smell yourself, but I'm very aware of other peoples scents.
My BF smells good, I can't describe it

I smell like soap

I don't know what my natural scent is

I have been accused of smelling like a baking spice - vanilla or cinnamon or nutmeg - something along those lines but not exactly any of those.

I do not wear perfumes/colognes or aftershave. I do use an unscented antiperspirant for the pits and use unscented soaps, currently using Ivory. I am 'sensitive' to most scented products - semi-allergic.

So I have no idea where the spice smell comes from? Rotting vanilla bean stuck in the intestine? :biggrin:

My whole family has a heavy musky smell that we figure must be genetic. It isn't unpleasant, but it is "richer" than a lot of other scents. I would describe it as a combination of musk, sandalwood, cinnamon, chili powder and a hint of lemon or lime.