Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April's Fools Day
Has anyone played any good Aprils Fools pranks in the past?
An eye for an eye

In high school, I always dated my papers "March 32nd".

In eighth grade, my math teacher had us play a prank on the principal. She had all of us except one student (who was known for acting up) hide in the small non-student men's room. She told the principal she couldn't find 7 out of 8 students of my class. It of course seemed odd. The one trouble maker in class, everyone missing. So she wondered about pretending to look for us and the principal seriously went searching for us. Eventually he opened up the men's room door, and we all yelled "April Fools!" He told us to get our butts upstairs in class, as we were walking up and he was going on about something, my teacher said "April Fools! Gotchya! I was in on it." He said it made his day.

I told a lady that her company was charging her £500 for the help ours provided her with (I worked for one who supported theirs at the time). She wasn't impressed even after telling her it was an april fool, my manager was amused though.

When I used to date girls my g/f phone me at work telling me all her hair had burned from a strong hair relaxer cream she put on her hair, she was in tears and everything.

I was worried sick all day that my girl's most beautifull long black hair had vanished.

Well, she lied.

we saran-wrapped my boss's office! complete with foil and plastic warp over the keyboard, phone, and monitor!

No... I played a horrible prank when I was little using lots of red paint and fake crying/screaming... never doing that again :c

Today marks exactly 13 weeks into the Gregorian Calender.

As such it is a Minor Sabbath for some satanists and other such cults. A minor Feast day in some circles accompanied by a minor mass with often blood sacrifice.

Being such its one of my 'dark days' where I have unhappy memories of my long past kinds dug up and slapped in my face.

April is the cruelest month for me. 30 April being my birthday, which is Walpurgisnacht Eve/Beltane Eve. Which is 6 months after All Hallows (Halloween). how significant is this date? In the year of my birth, 1966 on that very same day my mother was pushing me out, the First Church of Satan (Black House) was being officially opened by Anton LeVey. http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy...55&bih=707

April 21 - 26 Preparation for the Sacrifice
April 26 - May 1 Grand Climax (This is a major Satanic Holiday).

So All Fools marks one of the dark months for me.

All fools is the last celebratory day of the Spring Equinox, which has different meanings for different cults.

Being raised in a cult I assure you that none of these 'holidays' carry's with it fun and light.

You mundane make light and jokes of such serious revels and holidays not understanding the darker meaning attached to these feast days and sacrifice days.

Today would be an auspicious day for me to cast some spells, especially darker spells against my enemies.

While you are out playing practical jokes (which is a form of spell casting BTW) I am in some serious dark places in my mind.

Have a nice day.

April fooled customers today telling them there wasn't enough stock, some didn't have a sense of humour.

Last April Fools I called my girlfriend at the time and planned a prank. She had to come by my house for lunch to put it into action.
My father is a airline pilot, and he was at home that day. Perfect.
By the time we started eating, I held her hand and said "She is pregnant". My parents choked and said "WTF?! Are you serious?"
"Yes dad, we're serious. I think the condom broke"
"Condoms don't break! You must be joking!"
"If condoms don't break, how is my brother even born? He wasn't planned!" - he turned red with anger
"Did she take a test?"
"Yes, here it is" - Her sister was pregnant, we borrowed her test

My parents went on and on about the situation for at least two hours. When my father calmed down and started talking about responsibilities I said "Dad... What day is today?" "April 1st" "Hmm... This day is mostly known as APRIL FOOLS"

He hates this day ever since.