Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your First Time?
Getting to the personal and sheet for fun.
Who was it
How was it
Give's the juices to us!

(This is a no obligation post about personal sex life stuffs only post if you wana, Also this can be use for other first timers to learn what it was like for people.)

For me it was a total stranger. One nighter after going to drag night at one of the bars in town. Got drunk and went to his. It was honestly fun and I enjoyed it. I bottomed cos I was too nervous to top but it was very fun. We use protection as I recommend to everyone. And lube is important.

Next person! :p

Its been so long ago now, I dont remember.

I can remember the last guy I was with, and some inbetween, but not the first.

Well, I can, but we didnt have sex, although we slept together.

Oh well.

I was 17 i was forced to be the bottom...it was with my ex...and it was bad...he was too big and i was too much a virgin and he was too fast o.O

That's unfortunate. I'm sorry apple

My first time with a guy was in my own bed, somehow we both knew where we were going and he was so careful and gentle (not very big dick, and a little clumsy), but it was nice.

I had already lost my virginity to a girl at 15 (at a hotel inside Disneyland no less)

A couple years later, I was attending my younger brother's Judo matches. I had begun flirting with one of the other kids' mothers, there was going to be a tournament in a school on a Saturday and me and this woman were going to go back to her friends place and do it there. But at the tournament I saw her little kids and felt guilty that I might break up a family, I had a crisis of conscience and backed out.

My brother's Judo teacher (he was in his early 20's and I was 17) who was extremely hot and sexy noticed and came up to me and said he noticed what I did (or didn't do) and said that I did the right thing and why not do it with him instead. He said he always had a crush on me (maybe that's why he always gave my brother extra lessons for free) and told me how handsome I was and basically seduced me (in a good way). In between matches he took me to the teachers lounge and we locked ourselves in and did it right there.

After that, he took me back to his place a few times and we did it more.
I didn't even think of myself as bi back then just experimenting.

BTW-my brother won a gold medal at the tournament and my BF (now fiancé) is even hotter and sexier!

I had a really good first time. I was 24, and he was over 40, and we met via local dating site. We met in his car near my place, and drove to his place. At first I had planned to go have a coffee with him first, but he wasn't that interested about that and I wasn't either when I saw him. He was really attractive for my taste... tall masculine top man. He had a big cock, but he was gentle at first and the sex was amazing and it didn't hurt at all. He didn't know it was my first time, I told him that later when we met again, and he was very surprised about it. After that we met many times during next few years, and I still think he's one of the best sex partners I have had.

My first was with the boy who lived about 5 houses down the road. Had a sleepover at my house, we were both 11. After the house fell quiet he climbed into my bed and it went from there. His name was Richard...my first Dick.

...hasn't happened yet

Well, I remember vividly my first time Smile

It was so magical.

He was my best friend for nearly all my life and we were practically brothers, we knew each so well. He was my voice when I couldn't find mine, my protector when my shields broke down, my adventurer taking us on fantastic adventures around our little island home, my playmate when fun was to be had, my hero when I fell into distress, my warrior when I couldn't fight my battles.

He was my everything.

One day, after a long evening of hanging out near this pond in a secluded location, we decided to walk back home together, as we lived literally right next door to each other, as we had for majority of our lives. On the walk home, it was dark and even back then, we didn't have a whole bunch of lights on the island like how we do now (atleast not on the streets and not where we were), so I cozy-ed up next to him, and he knew I was slightly panicked.

So as were walking, he puts his arm around my shoulder and I look at him and he's kind of just staring straight on ahead, so I walk leaned partially against him, as we traversed the sometimes pitch dark, sometimes lit road to where we lived. We didn't have to worry about being kidnapped or raped, because a lot of us know each other here and kids like us back then often wandered about after hours, so long as we didn't leave the parish, let alone really the area. So our parents weren't overly worried.

As we come up on the street to take us into our neighborhood, we don't go directly to our houses, but slightly to the right of them, where an abandoned house was, that we often hung out in. We sat and talked for awhile, him inspecting things as usual, and me just sitting and watching... as usual, when he sat down next to me. Where we sat was purely by luck, as it was one of the few patches of grass that grew up through the foundation of the building with some Blue Bell flowers(vine flowers) growing up behind us. He looked at me and he looked different, as though something was on his mind and I was gonna ask what, when he just kissed me... just like that. To say I was astonished would've been the most absolute understatement imaginable, as he never ever struck me as the type to even kiss, let alone another boy.

I always have viewed myself and felt different from other boys, because I like pretty things and am quite gentle with almost all things that I do, and I don't like to do rough and tough things like boys typically like to... like he liked to, even when we had our adventures, I was always the voice of reason, the complementary ying to his yang, which sounds so corny. So I wasn't too surprised or shocked when I figured out that I liked him and had for a while, but often figured he would never reciprocate any of my feelings, except friendship, so when he kissed me I nearly melted into the ground...my first kiss.

But then he started to climb over me, like how we used to when we wrestled, although it wasn't much wrestling, as I'd usually just let him be on top and he seemed content with that, only this time, it felt different. With wrestling, there was a pretense of playing or playfulness, but this didn't have the same feeling. It was very much on purpose and not without reason, and that made me slightly nervous. He was a whole 4 1/2 months older than me, so I didn't know if he knew about this stuff already, because I knew the general idea, but not how to put it into practice.

I laid back and he looked down at me. He proceeded to lean down to kiss me...

and then I woke up :p .

So that would've been my first time, had I not woken up ><

Although all this pretty much happened in real life, we separated almost 5 years ago when he moved away and we never progressed to the point of actual consummation .

My real first time will be magical... I'm hoping. I'm just that type of a guy :p .