Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recently Joined Gay Speak
Hello everyone my name is Ash and I have recently joined Gay Speak. I am looking forward to being part of this community and hopefully make some new friends. The reason why I joined is that I sometimes feel so lonely and would love to talk to someone when I feel this way especially other gay men. Currently I'm going through an extremely sexual frustration period and this is what I sometimes feel is what I really need to talk about with other gay men. Anyway this subject probably will make an interesting forum post, so keep a look out you may see a post to read more about my sexual frustration experience. It may even spark an interesting conversation and other sexual frustrations shared from other members.

I have a passion to help other people overcome tough experiences in their life since my battle with depression. My interest in personal development and mental health has led me to enrol on a life coaching and psychotherapy home study course. My ambition is to work professionally in this field.

One of my interests is creative writing and my current projects are couple of scripts that I would like to be shown on TV.

I welcome any discussion about anything in the forum or in a private message from any member who wishes to talk to me.

Hello and welcome to the forum! Smile

Hey and welcome Smile

Hi welcome to GaySpeak Smile
An eye for an eye

Nice to meet you and Welcome to the Site Big Grin

Welcome to GS. Enjoy!

Welcome to GS!

Hello, Ash, and Welcome to GaySpeak... Sexual frustration, like any other frustration is good to let go of by talking it out. You've come to the right place. We'll look forward to your starting a thread on the subject of your choice.
At the moment things are getting rather heated in France over the Senate's turn to make Equal Marriage a right for everyone in France who is of age to get married. Some figures are alarming about how some of my co-citizens are mistreating their own (families, friends, just strangers sometimes) because of being gay. That's my frustration of the moment. It looks like everyone is ready to take it out on gays just because the economy's bad... The usual scapegoatism..., but it's getting stale.
As I said, welcome... let's hear it from you, Ash.

hello and welcome! i'm new too...

G Day and welcome