Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Say My Name!
Eek. So I saw this thing on Youtube... gurl when I tell you I had a full on blush ... and some eyeliner!

Like this video is so cute, but so bloody hard to understand. Why do pond skippers (Brits) speak so quickly! lol Even the slow parts had me tripping and fumbling, trying to catch my ears from trying to keep up with the words!

I think it's mainly about 2 guys, obviously black, dealing with their love for each other, even though the culture/ethnicity in general, tend to make it difficult (even in Jolly ol' England)

Say My Name!

Side note: why is it that guys with more expressive eyes/more "open" eyes tend to be the bottoms or the ones who are more emotional? It's obviously genetic, I have "open" eyes from my mom, but I wonder if that's a contributing fact to the reason why the more emotional / feminine partner has them, as people say Women tend to have bigger more expressive eyes, so it's a sign of femininity, while men have smaller eyes.

Sidenote answer: "The eyes are the window to the soul and backside." Choose wisely.

Counselor Wrote:Sidenote answer: "The eyes are the window to the soul and backside." Choose wisely.

omgosh lol, that's funny. Rofl

If the eyes are the windows to the soul, does that make the backside the backdoor entry to glory, visible through the enormous windows these guys have? Cause that's how it seems now-a-days :\ .

I liked that, it also rings true, even down to the flat (apartment) and the laungage is right for inner city, england, i liked the theme, had truth, could imagine there outside lives

Blessed

whens the next episode

partisan Wrote:I liked that, it also rings true, even down to the flat (apartment) and the laungage is right for inner city, england, i liked the theme, had truth, could imagine there outside lives

Blessed

whens the next episode

Wow, someone sure enjoyed it Smile . I'm still watching it over and over to get some of the words. Like "Batty-hole" must obviously mean "arse-hole" , although we (although not me personally, my culture/country) use the word Batty (pronounced Bah-ti our way) not about the backdoor, but as a derogatory word for a gay person. So it was funny to hear it, especially from brits, I've never heard them say it before :p .

I have no clue when a next episode will air, I actually think it's been out for more than a year and the website isn't working, so I can't say :\

QueenOdi Wrote:Wow, someone sure enjoyed it Smile . I'm still watching it over and over to get some of the words. Like "Batty-hole" must obviously mean "arse-hole" , although we (although not me personally, my culture/country) use the word Batty (pronounced Bah-ti our way) not about the backdoor, but as a derogatory word for a gay person. So it was funny to hear it, especially from brits, I've never heard them say it before :p .

I have no clue when a next episode will air, I actually think it's been out for more than a year and the website isn't working, so I can't say :\

No batty is the same here, quite a popular one is batty boy, so batty hole is just an extension on that lol, though i dont speak that way myself, it was quite good, i was, only, teasing, about the next one, cant turn you into a tv station :-D

watched the UK series; Shameless and it was difficult to understand

pellaz Wrote:watched the UK series; Shameless and it was difficult to understand

Yes, I'll bet... That's the accent for you...

@QueenOdi it's about having to be on the down low when you're a black man... and how difficult it is for those types of men to be in a loving committed relationship openly.

QueenOdi Wrote:Eek. So I saw this thing on Youtube... gurl when I tell you I had a full on blush ... and some eyeliner!

Side note: why is it that guys with more expressive eyes/more "open" eyes tend to be the bottoms or the ones who are more emotional? It's obviously genetic, I have "open" eyes from my mom, but I wonder if that's a contributing fact to the reason why the more emotional / feminine partner has them, as people say Women tend to have bigger more expressive eyes, so it's a sign of femininity, while men have smaller eyes.

It seems to me, Queenie, that the guy in red, Chris, actually talks at one point of being the top, and the guy in black is talking about how he likes / liked bottoming but doesn't want to be seen as gay, nor wants to acknowledge that he loves Chris, so I'm not sure you've got the right end of the stick on this one...

pellaz Wrote:watched the UK series; Shameless and it was difficult to understand

Shameless, well, yes, I, can, understand you not understanding it, that is set in darker side of Britain, its does in a humorous and quirky way, but the underlining issues are real, I, ve watched it in the past, it can be very clever and good, it portrays certain types of persons in an, unapologetic way, I don't really like it, I,d turn the channel now, and have some escapism , what it represents Im not interested, would, rather, have, some, escapism, its, too, real, in, a, way, I, could, see, it, outside the street, though, I, will, say, its, well, made, and, crafted