Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to Partisan?
I logged in, checked my PMs had a nice note from Partisan, replied and hit send and Gayspeak tells me he can't be found. His account is 'self deleted'.

Anyone know what happened? If its too personal then send me a PM. I am curious why he left.

I am sorry to hear that Sad He was online couple of hours ago.
Zeon is gone too Sad

I think he might have been put off by The stuff in the Beiber thread which got out of hand.

Might have contributed to it.

Mick

I,ve come back as Bradley, it is I partisan

I decided to leave for various reasons, but then decided to come back, what can i say I'm a Libra, that's my excuse anyway, had a lil trouble getting my name back, should be back soon

Bluefox thanks for that post, the way you put it " got a bit out of hand on the Justin Bieber thread" I think I've broken something from laughing :-)

Welcome back Partizan. Don't to that again silly. We missed you.

Bighug

Glad you reconsidered. Welcome back.

partizan Wrote:I,ve come back as Bradley, it is I partisan

I decided to leave for various reasons, but then decided to come back, what can i say I'm a Libra, that's my excuse anyway, had a lil trouble getting my name back, should be back soon

Bluefox thanks for that post, the way you put it " got a bit out of hand on the Justin Bieber thread" I think I've broken something from laughing :-)

I'm glad you picked up on the humor....Cause it sounded ridiculous to write that too.
, lol

Glad you decided to come back.

Mick

The Bieber thread got out of hand? It was just a language dispute with rudeness on both sides and different opinions regarding Justin and his choice of fashion?...

nice to see that Parti boy stayed Smile

But Hayden has gone now Sad

Did all of this seriously happen because of the Bieber thread? I'm confused. Oh well, it doesn't really matter. I'll miss Hayden and his delightfully humorous comments though.