Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Udabar
Hello Everyone,

I just want to do a small introduction of who I am. I am Udabar and I am a returning member. If you look back at a lot of the older posts from 2007 you will see my name plastered all over the forums. I am THE udabar and you will/should not forget that. Confusedmile:

I am not cocky nor am I superficial. I am just going to work on getting back to where I was when I was a part of this years ago. Looking over some of the stuff on this website, I have a long long long way to go. So I will be soon working on scouring this site for stuff to keep everyone intertained.

To Andy,

I have missed this site so much, and I am sorry it took me so long to get back onto this site. I hope all is going well in your neck of the woods. I'm sure you havent talked to the other Andy in a long while. I havent talked to him in years. If there are some old members on here that I used to roll with, please let me know who they are. I would love to catch up with them. Love ya buddy!

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of their day and I will be talking to a lot of you shortly. I assure you this.

Hi Udabar, nice to meet you. Welcome back to the site Smile

Hey Udabar, welcome back Smile

hey , welcome back ~

Welcome back Udabar!

Hello and welcome back.Wavey

Welcome back guy who left perhaps not long before, or even around the time I joined.Confusedmile:

Well Genersis, I had come back to the site for a short short time prolly around that time. Life got in the way and I couldnt make a full dedication at that time to the forum. Now I am going to make a come back and stick with it.

Hi welcome back. Smile
An eye for an eye

Udabar Wrote:Hello Everyone, (ffwd squiggly noises)
Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of their day and I will be talking to a lot of you shortly. I assure you this.

Would you mind being polite, instead? Wink Tongue