Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here~
Hi ^^ I just joined today and hmm I'm not sure what to say?
I'm 17, Gay, and a Gamer, I love Nintendo (Pokemon, and Mario fan) hmm... Recently I got addicted to Minecraft and uhh... Geez I suck at introductions...
I'm a Junior (becoming Senior) at highschool, I got casted in our new musical as Linus from Charlie brown (the musical is Snoopy) :3 Hmm... I'm not sure what else to say other then Hello~ Smile

pokemon ftw ^____^

hey , welcome to GS !

Welcome to GS!

Mexicanwave

Hi Welcome to Gayspeak. We all friendly here.

Welcome to Gayspeak. Another fellow gamer finally. You got my attention when you said you play Pokemon. I also play pokemon, but I also still play the card game too and I also still play with Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I'm such a nerd. No wonder I am single. Wink

Udabar Wrote:Welcome to Gayspeak. Another fellow gamer finally. You got my attention when you said you play Pokemon. I also play pokemon, but I also still play the card game too and I also still play with Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I'm such a nerd. No wonder I am single. Wink

Oh my god I'm not the only one?
I love Yu-Gi-Oh x3 Ugh, I remember playing with my cards! <3 I'm still sadden at how I lost them Sad
I've played just about every pokemon game x3 I'm so upset how it's not real~
^^ On a lighter note thank you for the welcome!

Armandork Wrote:I've played just about every pokemon game x3 I'm so upset how it's not real~

omg me too

pickka pickka pickachu

megumidesu Wrote:omg me too

I'm just saying that if pokemon were ever real I would be on my adventure, then whenever shit got real I'd have a hat in which I'd turn backwards.
Life is not fair Sad

Oh shit, a wild Armandork appeared! Lemme get the ultra balls...

Anywho welcome to gs Smile