Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not being able to orgasm if I have to urinate
I am wondering if anyone else has ever had this problem. This has gone on for as long as I can remember (decades).

I have never been able to reach orgasm if I have to urinate. This occurs whether I am masturbating alone or having sex with a partner.

It is being particularly problematic now that I am dating someone after a very long time of not dating and I really want to achieve orgasm. Although he is completely understanding, I feel inadequate and embarrassed...not to mention frustrated.

My Urologist has never heard of this issue. I can't imagine that I am the only one that has experienced this, so I am bringing it to you all for your thoughts and experiences.

There has been a number of times, where I have had to leave the bedroom multiple times to go pee in hopes that I can reach orgasm. This is needless to say very disruptive and after a few times, the "mood" is lost.

I know that reaching orgasm isn't all of what is important in sex, but not being able to do so is really causing a problem for me.

Thank you.

Huh... unusual.

Well, it's possible that this is actually more of a psychological thing.
Though it could have something to do with your Pubococcygeus muscle.

I can't offer any solid advice, I am not qualified to give advice, even though you've already seen a urologist, all I can recommend is see a doctor.

Well i,d say its normal to want to have an empty bladder before intercourse and orgasm and during stimulation, if one needs a wee, id say its perfectly natural to want to go, though i could supress it, maybe for some reason it plays on your mind more, and its more a phycological thing, and/or you just wee a lot and if like me alcohol goes through you. Or a medical thing.

Have you considered trying to, well, urinate before masturbation/sex? I have a similar problem sometimes where I feel like I have to pee and like I'd pee all over the bathroom floor before it was time for anything else to happen. So I made sure to pee before that. In a toilet. Then the pipes are cleared for proper evacuation.

You could also be stressing about the fact you haven't peed and can't relax enough to focus and get to orgasm.

I'm like that too. I refrain from diuretics in the evening like caffeine drinks, and make certain to empty the bladder before bed.

I thought that everyone did this or had this issue. I guess one learns something new everyday....

Xyxthumbs

Maybe you could consider changing your doctor...

And if you need to leave the bed several times during the evening, it can be either a medical or psychological issue.

Miles Wrote:Have you considered trying to, well, urinate before masturbation/sex?

I have and even in the past (years ago when just masturbating), if I all of a sudden have to pee, then there was no way, I was going to ejaculate until I had peed. Then I could resume and ejaculate fine.

Now the issue is much more apparent with a partner. I know there are other separate issues about "thinking too much" that will prohibit reaching an orgasm...it is like I am almost there, but it just won't go that extra tiny bit....then I start thinking about it and forget it...it is gone. That, I know is psychological. This seems to be more physiological. Sort of the reverse of having a morning erection and not being able to pee, but in reverse. I know that is there for a reason and is "normal".

With this happening whether alone masturbating or with someone where performance anxiety could play a role, it is baffling to me...especially since the Urologist had never heard of that before.

I just don't know what to do about it, because it is not just a matter to going pee and then everything is ok...it is having to go pee over and over that really kills the mood and everything else when with someone. Why it happens when I am alone where there should be no performance anxiety at all is what really is strange to me.

I don't even know what other kind of doctor deals with that part of the body.

I go beforehand.....otherwise, i'm rushing out on her directly after, lol

Mick

Having to go pee over and over again sounds like a prostate issue...