Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Deported For Being Too Handsome
Quote:Meet the ridiculously good-looking man who was reportedly told to leave Saudi Arabia for being too handsome.

Omar Borkan Al Gala, an actor and photographer from Dubai, was given his marching orders along with a number of other men at a cultural festival earlier this month.

With his perfectly formed cheekbones, captivating gaze and well groomed appearance, it’s easy to see why authorities felt so threatened by his good looks.

They were so worried, in fact, they thought the United Arab Emirates delegates might corrupt impressionable women at the annual Janadriyah Festival.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/04/25/omar-borka...e-3666281/

Have no other good looking men ever visited Saudi Arabia? I suppose good looking women are allowed to go there because they have to wear an enormous veil. Maybe good looking men could do the same?

Youre-hot

This must be why I am being told to leave Saudi :biggrin:

And there are a lot of good looking men here! Being a hormonal teenager prone to erections at the sight of a hot man was not easy.

Link on the same page.

Counselor Wrote:Link on the same page.

I'm surpised there's a market for that large enough for them to bother makeing it.

TimeSage Wrote:I'm surpised there's a market for that large enough for them to bother makeing it.
I think they're funny, mostly, lacking in practicality, but maybe fun for some. They'll make some money, for sure.

I saw this pretty boy story on facebook a couple days ago, sorry if I'm derailing the thread.

*goes to Saudi Arabia*

*doesn't get deported*

*weeps*

[Image: jizz-in-my-pants.gif]
Jizzed in my pants.

Cute, but I'm not big on men who wear eye liner.

I can see what people see in that guy, but he does nothing for me.

What do they do if someone from there is too good looking? Lock them up? It's pretty ridiculous.....

Wow.. Just wow. Who in their right mind would buy this product, oh wait. I know some men who would actually love to buy these. *shivers* Something is seriously wrong with people now and days.

As for the main topic on this thread, why in hell have they lost their minds. Are they wanting to get rid of all the hot sexy men so that the majority of their men in the country who are butt ass ugly be able to get a good looking girl? Or is the leader just jealous that he wasent born that sexy and wants them all to get out of his country? Oh well, they can send them over here. The men around here will know exactly what to do with them. :tongue:

Udabar Wrote:Wow.. Just wow. Who in their right mind would buy this product, oh wait. I know some men who would actually love to buy these. *shivers* Something is seriously wrong with people now and days.

Hmm, the fact that something is not common or that it makes you shiver doesn't automatically mean that it's wrong, you know.