Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Necki Menij Show
OMFLOL this is ridiculous.

Wut.

---------------

The whole point is to poke fun at the overblown public perception of female pop singers and turn them into text-messaging, tweeting internet trolls that sing sometimes. I think it's hilarious.

Semi-off topic, I had an idea about something like this, but for a film based on internet rumors and tabloid articles, with the celebrities playing parody characters of themselves. I think it would be amazing.

I once thought I saw Nikki Menaj performing a free concert downtown.....but it turned out to be just a homeless man yelling at a pigeon

Mirage Wrote:I once thought I saw Nikki Menaj performing a free concert downtown.....but it turned out to be just a homeless man yelling at a pigeon

Please tell me you recorded it and it almost rhymed.

LOL! Big Grin that was a bit headspinning

I also browse a music forum with the creator of the show. They really got a lot of them to the tee haha. It's fun because I pretty much love all of em but the caricatures of them are just clearly hilarious.

Juniorlove Wrote:I also browse a music forum with the creator of the show. They really got a lot of them to the tee haha. It's fun because I pretty much love all of em but the caricatures of them are just clearly hilarious.

Weird, I first saw this on a music forum that I browse... willing to bet the guy that posted it browses both.

"so i dont shot ppl"
"no medoner"
"ok"
"no shoting jus threten if dey dunt flow me bak"
"yes dats allow - weight no"

I had this prewritten, and I was going to say "that made me laugh" but as soon as Lady Gaga appeared and they made all the references I was near hysterics. This was simultaneously horrifying and hilarious! Biggrinflip

GIANT LOL @ 1:17