Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spit Or Swallow
I recently finished with a guy who was obsessed with having me swallow, doesn't do it for me Sad I prefer just taking it to the face. Age old question but from your own experiences which do you prefer?

FrankGaper Wrote:... Age old question ...
seems this was a previous post where clinical and emotional aspects were evaluated to the max.

say yes to another excess...

I just don't like making a mess.

I don't l even ike to get that shit on my hand. You should see me jerkin' off with one hand. Paper towel or whatever in the other, lol

Mick

Spit........

I spit...............
An eye for an eye

My Dear topic creator,

A gentleman does not spit and tell Wink

Snort.

[The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.]

Tbh for me, spitting makes it worse, it goes in your mouth and then you have to slide it off of your tongue so obviously you'll still have some going down anyways. I'd rather just open wide swallow it and be done, it also leaves no mess. The taste isn't ALWAYS pleasant, but it makes me satisfied and I know that usually the guys i'm with like it, and i'm fine with that.

There is something special to it being all over your face though, especially when it's proper warm.