Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Normal Guy Looking for Normal Guy
Guys, my name is Lucian. I am a dorky, fashion-challenged guy who happens to be gay.I have long blonde hair. I've been told I'm pretty. I like sex, and I like deep conversations, too. I want a guy who can provide both. I want a normal guy. Is anyone else here gay but just a normal guy? Because I'm so available.

I'm gay but not at all normal. I'm okay with that.

Welcome to the forums Wink.

Normal?

Perhaps that adjective is out of my sphere of use.

Anyway nice to meet you Smile Welcome to the forums

Normal is a stereotypical label. Join the club. And welcome to the forum!

In case you were wondering, being gay places you in a minority, so statistically, almost nobody here is normal. :tongue:

Sorry Lucian, you have been a member for almost 6 months now so you should know better. This is a forum, so all the 'normal' guys are in Gaydar. We here are chatters...conversationalists...forum users Wink

dfiant Wrote:Sorry Lucian, you have been a member for almost 6 months now so you should know better. This is a forum, so all the 'normal' guys are in Gaydar. We here are chatters...conversationalists...forum users Wink

LOL!

Lucian, engage more in the conversation, start exchanging PMs, join chatroom. There are also members who don't post, but come to read often. Maybe when you post more, you will pull some of them from hiding and you will have new friends Smile

I could be normal. Normal as I like toast but want to blow up all the money.

"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage!"~ Aunt Fran, Practical Magic

Normal?
I would feel offended if someone tells me I'm normal!

Ekwarph Wrote:Normal?
I would feel offended if someone tells me I'm normal!
But would you be equally offended if someone called you abnormal?