Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever meet any celebrities ?
Hi has any one ever meet any celebrities ?
An eye for an eye

Yes, have you?

No which ones have you meet?
An eye for an eye

Do you know Dick strawbridge? I met him, he was window shopping, and i yelled out "hi Dick" and he said hi, and looked rather embarresed.

I also saw preston from the band "the ordinary boys" as i was riding to work one afternoon, he likewise seemed embarresed (was my mouth ajar)

My third and final brush with fame was with the guy who was in the comedy sketch show "the fast show" and also in the harry potter films - he was in the book store WHsmith, and seemed mortified that i had spotted him, and physically held up a child to block his face as he swiftly turned a corner to get away

Not all famous people will shy away when you meet them, but I suppose it depends on how ready they are to be open to others coming up to them randomly. Some, you might meet when you are included in some high quality entertainment jobs and theatrics. Or you might meet them in a political or studying capacity.

princealbertofb Wrote:Not all famous people will shy away when you meet them, but I suppose it depends on how ready they are to be open to others coming up to them randomly. Some, you might meet when you are included in some high quality entertainment jobs and theatrics. Or you might meet them in a political or studying capacity.

Yes i felt a little put out because i wasn't going to harass them in any way, maybe i stared a little too much ",

It depends what you mean by celebrities.

Yes i prefer to think people in the public eye, and anybody can seem to be a celebrity today.

When I was sixteen I met Greg Proops at the San Francisco Comedy Days, a four hour comedy show in Golden Gate Park with 40 + comedians. Because I had some "connections" I had VIP status and was able to meander around the outdoor greenroom. I didn't want to bother him but my friend who I was with insisted I say hello. Right before my friend took the picture I looked up at Greg Proops, wanting to say something nice but not being able to think of anything, I just said "I... I love you." He then said, "Well... thank you."

Mortifying. That's why we both look very pained. It was great to meet him though. I saw Bill Burr there too and that's who I really wanted to meet. This was before he was really popular. But I chickened out.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=870&stc=1&d=1368299215]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I almost ran over Willie Nelson with my bicycle in an elevator...