Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easter Traditions
Easter is coming earlier this year. Maybe too early as to me seems like yesterday we had Christmas.

What do you usually do in Easter? Eat something in particular except chocolate bunnies and eggs ? Wink

Live through the 3 day church marathon.

Mine is coming super early. Sis' family has a wedding to go to (her hubbys sis) so we are having Easter dinner tomorrow.

At least it will be lamb which I adore - not like last time when they had ham!

fjp999 Wrote:Mine is coming super early. Sis' family has a wedding to go to (her hubbys sis) so we are having Easter dinner tomorrow.

At least it will be lamb which I adore - not like last time when they had ham!

Ham for Easter???? Just doesn't sound right... Who's ever heard of Pascal Pig?

It's not
the Pascal Ham
it's
the Pascal Lamb

(I know they rhyme but ... quand même!!! :confused: (=nonetheless))

(and I'm playing Jackie Onassis with that colour scheme...

princealbertofb Wrote:Ham for Easter???? Just doesn't sound right... Who's ever heard of Pascal Pig?

It's not
the Pascal Ham
it's
the Pascal Lamb

(I know they rhyme but ... quand même!!! :confused: (=nonetheless))

(and I'm playing Jackie Onassis with that colour scheme...

I was brought up Seventh Day Adventest so just recall seeing all the supermarket commercials selling easter hams. I really dont follow it all as Adventists dont eat pork anytime - something abotu Jesus sending exorcised spirits into the pigs... Such dramatic stories!

p.s. the lamb was wonderful!

Well we do the regular chocolate eggs thing, but I only get them if I can find MUGS in them.

Speaking of which, I need to buy some this week for my family (and Martyn) !!

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:Well we do the regular chocolate eggs thing, but I only get them if I can find MUGS in them.

Speaking of which, I need to buy some this week for my family (and Martyn) !!

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

lol I got 2 for myself too with mugs... The Toblerone and Terry's Choccie Orange mugs are sitting by my computer... the eggs disappeared :biggrin:

I received another 2 from people... 1 remains! How much longer it remains is the question! Wink :tongue:

Damnit.. talking of mugs just reminded me... I got a mug from a supplier at work when I asked for some free samples of stuff... left it there... hope its still there in the morning (yes working this weekend) else some bugger has nabbed it!

Shadow Wrote:Well we do the regular chocolate eggs thing, but I only get them if I can find MUGS in them.
I didn't get a mug in my Egg this year!
It was *actually* disturbing.

OK, so what is a "mug in an egg" please?

fjp999 Wrote:OK, so what is a "mug in an egg" please?

Serious question or picking up on the slight grammatical incorrectness of it? :biggrin:

Either way... an egg that comes with a free mug to put your drinks in! :tongue:

Oh my mug at work was still there which was cool... so I brought it home now!