Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Dream thread
I just wanted everyone to know I've been dreaming a lot and have gotten going to sleep down to an art and same with the morning I wake up and then go back to sleep just so I can have more dreams.

Last night I dreamt I was flyin over an ocean by cliffs and I was diving in and out of the water but still flying. The ocean was blue as blue. I might have been some sort of whale or dolphin I couldn't see myself.

And in the morning I dreamt that I was smoking weed. (this is naughty cos my mum told me off and now takes my money so I save some (Good bitch love her to millions of bits)) And then there were three dogs one wanted to bite me. The other stoped it and the 3rd was indifferent to the situation. The one that wanted to bite me was the biggest but was not the alpha. The one that stopped it was the smallest but wasn't the alpha either but was 2nd in the pack of 3, and the indifferent one was the alpha.

The end. I'd draw pictures but I's no good at that. n.n

I had an awful dream two nights ago. It was too vivid and it all about taste.

I was eating a horrible ice cream. It had a disgusting watery tasty and texture, like washing up water frozen.
It had a disgusting caramel on top. It was like eating a powdery sea sponge soaked in burnt sugar.

I was really sleepy that day so the dream spilt into real life and I felt nauseous the whole day. I thought it might have been a stomach bug but fortubately it wasn't.

Also I used to have these very strange abstract dreams that i remember but only made sense while I was dreaming. The first i remember was when I was about 3 and i lived in Hong kong, the last one I remember was when I was about 11.

It's so hard to deacribe them because they don't seem to translate into reality. To scrape the surface, what I dreamt when I was 11 was this: I was in bed, and numbers were there. They weren't visible, they were just there, almost like they were my eyes. They kept growing and shrinking in ridiculous ways and I felt like I was falling horizontally with the numbers. The one when I was 3 I remember well but it was completely different but it was the same feeling. They were quite fun because it was almost like being in another universe, like seeing colours and physics that don't exist and I shouldn't be able to fathom.
:3 maybe it was a spiritual experience. Indunno. I hope i get more of them before I die.

Haha the falling sideways dreams. I get ones that fell like I'm on a rolercoaster Tongue and like I'm going to fall outa my bed.

I love dreams where I'm falling! They're such an adrenaline rush. Even better are the ones where you can jump really high!

I'm secretly a big adrenaline junkie, I just never get opportunities to nearly die getting chased by police inside sewers or jumping off of towers hoping to land on trees. Tongue

And I think I figured out why I've been getting vivid dreams. I've been sleeping in a super comfy and warm duck down duvet :3 which must be making me so relaxed my dreams think they're real life.

I fall asleep on my back sleep with my eyes slightly open till I see the dream world.... I've also astral projected this way Smile

I dream so so much, all night and all morning, Im almost always flying or hovering or doing impossibly big jumps. I once had a dream also of flying over the ocean, though it was frozen, and a giant whale was following me under the ice, every now and again, I would drop to the ice, when this happened o had a sort of surfboard, and I'd be surfing the ice super fast, while the huge whale beneath the ice would zigzag under me (I knew he was friend)

ooo I just remembered a good dream that I had. I was dreaming and all that I was dreaming was a sound and that sound was 'Ohm' And I remember somthing about someone called Horhay (still cannot spell but what eves) was a bit fuzzy tho lol

I always dream I'm in Atlantic City......Apparently I go there too Much, lol

Mick

I have a recurring dream that I can fly, I jump as hard as I can, and when I get in the air I have to bob and weave but I eventually start flying.

I love having this dream, it feels so liberating, I fly all over, and it's an amazing feeling.

Richard

I dreamt last night that a little girl stumbled on some bees, and some pest control people were luring the bees with poisoned honey, only (and I was a little fuzzy on details) some of the bees (either as revenge or they were some sort of ghost bees) got into the girl's eyes. Then I found some sort of mutant rat with a stinger for a tail that tried to sting me, and I woke up trying to throw it off the bed.