Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chocolate
[Image: chocolate.jpg]
[Image: chocolate2.jpg]
[Image: photo-3-1.jpg]

That 2nd photo is as creepy as hell!

That 2nd picture represents me so well after a day of watching cute couples at the beach walk around holding hands and cuddling and laughing together... Oh gosh, now I need an Aero Chocolate bar... Or 20 :'(

I dont really like chocolate, i do not have it often, it,d be no problem for me if all the worlds chocolate suddenly disappeared! :-O except i like to get it for other people as a gift. I like fizzy sweets mmm

I found a chocolate cafe chain when I was in Sydney. Its Called Max Brenner.

Now Ive never been a huge fan of chocolate, but I got hooked on this....

[Image: IMG_5898.JPG]

Turns out they have a cafe in London. Luckily Im not in London Sad

ObW
X

partisan Wrote:I dont really like chocolate, i do not have it often, it,d be no problem for me if all the worlds chocolate suddenly disappeared! :-O except i like to get it for other people as a gift. I like fizzy sweets mmm

first of all. What the hell is wrong with you. Why would you even suggest such a thing.

Second of all, I love fizzy lollies too. My favourite ones are the ones from Japan that are filled with a soft drink flavoured fizzy powder mmm.

Sorry i have offended chocolaters everywhere Sad i just love fizzy cola bottles, not the big soft ones, but the little hard sour ones, that make you screw your face up in delight, mm much more satisfying than that chocolate stuff, which is all going to disappear soon anyway Big Grin

OlderButWiser Wrote:I found a chocolate cafe chain when I was in Sydney. Its Called Max Brenner.

Now Ive never been a huge fan of chocolate, but I got hooked on this....

[Image: IMG_5898.JPG]

Turns out they have a cafe in London. Luckily Im not in London Sad

ObW
X

This is just naughty, i love warm waffles

rmf Wrote:That 2nd photo is as creepy as hell!

What??? Fuck no...that's me after dinner each night...just celebrating the fact that I ate dinner...MMmmmmmmm...chocolate Wink

I feel like partisan needs to be taught a lesson for saying chocolate will disappear