Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi.
Hi, my name is Tyler, I am gay and I am out to only a few people. I do not have any any gay friends so it can be hard to find people to talk to. People that I can relate to. I look forward to getting know everyone.

Hi Tyler.

Welcome.

Charleston is a beautiful city. I hope you find some great friends.

Smile

Hi Tyler, welcome to the boards.

Hey Tyler welcome to the forum! :biggrin:

Thanks. I hope to make friends.

We appear to have the same name. And a similar circumstance (although I have LGB friends). And a similar reason for joining Gayspeak. Well. That's weird.

But hi! Welcome! I hope you get to know everyone, the people here are AWESOME, and are always supporting each other. I just honestly love these forums.

Enjoy your time with us Smile.

EDIT: I checked your profile and we have like identical characteristics, we almost have the exact same height, eye colour, hair colour, WELL, I think that's awesome XD. I hereby adopt you as "other me"!

PROHINT: You unlock super cool features at 50 posts!

Hey! Feel free to talk to me

Hey, what's up buddy-o! My names Kenny, or Ken. I know how you feel, as me and Kuma had gone through similar situations, but you will easily find friends here, don't worry! Kuma and I became pretty good friends.

Hey and welcome Smile

Kumawool Wrote:We appear to have the same name. And a similar circumstance (although I have LGB friends). And a similar reason for joining Gayspeak. Well. That's weird.

But hi! Welcome! I hope you get to know everyone, the people here are AWESOME, and are always supporting each other. I just honestly love these forums.

Enjoy your time with us Smile.

EDIT: I checked your profile and we have like identical characteristics, we almost have the exact same height, eye colour, hair colour, WELL, I think that's awesome XD. I hereby adopt you as "other me"!

PROHINT: You unlock super cool features at 50 posts!

Aww thats so cute :p

~

Hi Bigtime Tyler, the one on the Flyer who can fly Higher than an Airplane's Tires.

Enjoy your time here, and it don't cost a dime, dubious? It's not a crime, but disobey the Queen and a fine you'll find as it taxes your mind as you sit on your behind.

So with this little Rhyme, which I'm sure is divine, I welcome you to the ever growing vine, but you need not pine or whine for friendship, for every time you sign in, they'll multiply with the power of sine.

Welcome sis! Smile - where the heck did all that rhyming come from? Lol :p