Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i am back , and a contest
hi every body ....

i am really sorry that i haven't been online over the last few weeks !

with a rapid review of the site i realized that i missed a season of high- rate posting ....:frown:

thank u princealbert and spotysocks for asking about me

spotysocks ! am i intriguing :biggrin:?! haven't u hear about Google gossip detection service yet Wink

here is a new contest

any contestant should post 3 pics , 2 of landscapes from his country , and one archaeological building ...

we will have 3 awards :
for a member ( landscape ) , for country ( landscape ) and for a country ( archaeological site ) ....

* please make sure that the photos are uploaded successfully ...

and voting is later on .... after the arbitration committee ( me:tongue: ) have determined a fair way for voting ( otherwise UK will win all awards) , RolleyesWink

So glad to see you sudanese!I was honestly starting to think the worst about your whereabouts.Anyways,welcome back buddy!

hey welcome back!
And I don't think I've actually ever taken a picture of an interesting building...
Oh! Actually the Parthenon. Does that count? Confusedmile:

my Dan , during one of my strange thinking episodes i started to think how can members of a forum know if a bad thing happened to one of them ...

anyway .... is it hot now in SA? ... here we are preparing for the frying season ... the show is about to start ( sweating face )

Wilem , u don't have to had taken the photo by yourself , even Google image search results are allowed ... it is an easy contest .....Confusedmile:
and the parthenon is allowed only if you are Greek , but we do want to see the pic here anyway , and don't trust the rules of the committee they can be changed at any time Smile

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WHAT ? 24 HOURS AND NO CONTESTANTS YET ?

FINE I'LL BE A CONTESTANT

sheeeeesh :biggrin:

With photos from my own computer and everything.

Just on the promenade near my house:
[Image: New028b.jpg]
On the way to whitby:
[Image: Metroland012.jpg]
Trinity College, Cambridge:
[Image: DSC00255a.jpg]

Actually sudanese,it's Autumn (Fall) here now but Winter is evidently approaching.So far,we've had strange weather patterns sometimes,the weather is 37 degrees Celsius then tomorrow it rains the whole day then it's scorching the day after tomorrow.Sudan is a desert region right? PS : South Africa is most definitely winning this.

Dan1089 Wrote:.Sudan is a desert region right? PS : South Africa is most definitely winning this.

just third of sudan area is desert , and there people live by the green side of the nile .....
just see the images i am participating with ,

[Image: JebelMarra.jpg]
jabal Marra ( Marra mountain) , Darfur , sudan

[Image: nilejuba.jpg]
white Nile , in Juba , southern Sudan

[Image: p336702-Sudan-Lion_temple.jpg]
lion temple , Nagaa , northern Sudan , 4th century B.C

gorgeous temple!

Welcome back Sudanese!!

Here's my country

[Image: 459615_Sm3G8.jpeg]

[Image: almourol.jpg]