Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attraction To Masculinity
Masculinity is a HUGE turn on for me.

I can't help it.

It's what I like.

Fem's never really did it for me (sorry fems), and that's ok because I have nothing wrong with femininity, it's just not what I naturally gravitate towards sexually.

Even if it's a butch lesbian... if she's hot, spews manliness (can be mistaken for a dude), and has got heavy swagger, I'm drawn to her sexually. My dick jumps. I can't help it...

I've had a sexual experience with a butch "lesbian" before and I liked it.

So if it has a penis or a vagina... as long as he's/she's fine as fuck, and masculine... My head says yes! Although, the head on my neck prefers dick over fish.

Can anyone relate?

Balance the fact you can't love all of gods creations with gay men who want a relationship likely don't grow on trees that much.

I'm gay for a reason I like MEN...Not men who act like woman, not men with high pitched girly voices but a deep voiced masculine man.
Keep in mind the majority of my "gay" friends are fem I'm just not attracted to them.
So i guess in a way i can relate to you and many others.

Yeah same here, kinda. I might think a fem guy is hot looks wise but I kinda separate looks from personality. A guy can look hot but have a fem personality and thats kind of a turn off. Not that Im looking at all. Im in a monogamous relationship Big Grin But as they say Im not dead just monogamous! Doesnt stop me from looking. Big Grin

Me....I like em all! I have always been attracted to a wide variety of men, from ultra- butch to ultra-feminine. My current partner is a leather daddy type. My second lover was a fem drag queen. And I have been with every type in between the two extremes. Sometimes a feminine or androgynous guy can absolutely drive me crazy. Having said that, I understand being only attracted to a certain "type", but I am glad that I am not.

Well, I'm in the same condition with you, Dreamer, though I never had any sexual experiences. Maybe because I'm seeing the attitude and the aura (yes, I use that word lol) that is exuded. I'd say women in that screams power just seems very.. reliable, and that's what I'm looking for from a partner. I may define myself as a gay man, but in the end, the line is blur, at least for me. But damn, masculinity still is the number one.

Hmm. There were two women (Other than Meryl Streep) who I seriously considered going straight for... Unfortunately they were die hard lesbians... Hmm butch? Perhaps more than I care to admit?:tongue:

I'm attracted to masculinity to a point. My last partner of 14 years (#6) was a touch on the fay/sensitive side. Not really a flamer until drama walked in the door, then suddenly it was all snaps and head bobbing and other typically 'nelly' behaviors...

The partner before (#5) that was a little bit more 'fay'. However he was an aggressive/dominant personality. While all bottom in bed, he ordered me around and told me what do to and I liked it! :biggrin: And this was both in and out of bed....

The others were 'straight acting' to 'oh my God he oozes testosterone!'.

The real common thread was dominant behaviors in the first 5. And that is the common thread with the two women who I would have gone straight for, very dominant individuals. And I don't mean dominant as in 'total top in bed' I mean in their personality, they knew what they wanted, they took charge, they lead the pack - they were king of the castle sort of dominant.

#6 wasn't that way. Apparently while I am attracted to dominant personalities I work better with submissive types. 14 years together with few hassles and problems - well aside from his minor cheating...Rolleyes.... Appears to make that clear. Several of those other relationships did not end well. Not well at all.

Perhaps there is a need inside of you for a dominant person, and its not so much the package but the personality that attracts you?

Varanus Wrote:I'm gay for a reason I like MEN...Not men who act like woman, not men with high pitched girly voices but a deep voiced masculine man.
Keep in mind the majority of my "gay" friends are fem I'm just not attracted to them.
So i guess in a way i can relate to you and many others.

I know what you mean , that's what I said when my friends saw fem guys and told me to check them out. I was likE nawwww I like masculine guys...I'm gay cuz I like men not men who behaves like a girl.

I think the OP is pretty normal... I mean I'm only attracted to older masculine men so.... We all have weird perferences

I do like the look of washboard abs and a muscular butt and pecks. It's very hot indeed. So I'd say am attracted to a certain kind kind of masculinity. On the other hand, I'm not attracted to most of the guys where I work. They are masculine to be sure, but I am not interested in most of them. I can't describe why though. Perhaps it isn't the masculinity I'm drawn to. I'm not sure what it is, but I know it when I see it.

I agree with the OP, in that a feminine male isn't a turn on to me. People who are leaning on being effeminate, or average (like me!), are totally fine, but very masculine men are what I am most attracted too.

I also agree that I would be attracted to a women that looked/acted like a man (Because I've found woman that I thought were men attractive... LOL, that can't be a compliment!), it's not even so much as the male parts as the male persona that I find attractive, which perhaps explains why I find it hard to find a man that looks like, acts like, and sometimes tricks me into thinking he is a woman attractive.

And there's nothing wrong with that, in my opinion Smile.