Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So came out to my girlfriend....
First of all sorry about the rambling... Just gonna type what comes to mind....

So, i just came out to my girlfriend we have been dating off and on for 5 years that i was Bi. And i felt a huge weight come off my shoulders. Though shes not taking it like i thought she would. it scared me to death telling her, and i still have butterflys in my stomach because i love her to death... but there are guys out there that are just sooooo good looking that i could just eat them up haha..... Hopefully she will stay with me if not it wasnt ment to be...... I know she has her own issues (she is a bit over weight but i dont care.... i still do love her). IT scares the crap out of me that i told her. and i know i shocked the hell out of her. I dont know where to go from here.... If it was this scary for me to come out to my girlfriend... i dont think im ready to come out to my parents....

again sorry about the spelling/rambling.... still abit schocked that i did it....

So, how did she take it? You didn't actually say.

Sorry.. Still talking to her... When i posted I litterally just told her... shes not taking it like i hoped... well not well at all... Got the... Are you sure? have you had? questions from her.. And i understand her veiw point... and i just dont know how to respond to her question of "i need to know if there is a real future for us" when i can see both of us together growing old but i could also see another path.... I know it sounds like im trying to run both sides.. but im not.. Its who i am....

I told her if she cant accpet who i am i understand just let me know.. If she can.. let me know as well.. I hoped she would have accepted me right out... but i guess i dont get everything i want..

mac Wrote:First of all sorry about the rambling... Just gonna type what comes to mind....

So, i just came out to my girlfriend we have been dating off and on for 5 years that i was Bi. And i felt a huge weight come off my shoulders. Though shes not taking it like i thought she would. it scared me to death telling her, and i still have butterflys in my stomach because i love her to death... but there are guys out there that are just sooooo good looking that i could just eat them up haha..... Hopefully she will stay with me if not it wasnt ment to be...... I know she has her own issues (she is a bit over weight but i dont care.... i still do love her). IT scares the crap out of me that i told her. and i know i shocked the hell out of her. I dont know where to go from here.... If it was this scary for me to come out to my girlfriend... i dont think im ready to come out to my parents....

again sorry about the spelling/rambling.... still abit schocked that i did it....

But at the end... you will stay with your girlfriend right? I mean... you won't break up with her...

If you are feeling well, then you did it right. Do no regret and it's normal how you feel.

I will stay with her. as long as she wants to stay with me... time will tell....

I think you love her in a different way... but not as a girlfriend. This is what I can see reading your words.

What you really want is a man, maybe only to have sex I don't know but you wrote that some guys are good looking for you and "you want to eat them up". So maybe after you told her you are bi you will cheat on her cause you'll be free to meet guys like you didn't before.

Time will tell, that's for sure. But now just try to relax. This is a big step for you, the next one will take some time...

Accepting you and wanting to have a relationship with you are two different things. You basically told her, you are not satisfied and thinking about exploring other options. She can't be the man for you and now she will be always afraid that you will leave. I think that either you two just broke up or that there is a lot of doubts now that will cause it later.

Ive never cheated on a person in my life... ive had that happen to me. Re reading what i wrote i can see how you came to idea... Perhaps it is what i really want.

Hi mac, I thought you have done something you should proud of. Telling her that yes, you love her, but you do check guys is something that takes serious courage. Smile Maybe what she'll be hard to take is the probability that you could be taken away by some guy and she could not compare herself to him (this comes from my friend, a girl) to keep you to herself. But, just underline the word maybe. As long as you love one another, that's the main point right?

If she were me; I would see the bail light glowing.
I am sorry