Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LoL
Can anyone please explain to me the purpose of League of Legends?

Tyler Wrote:Can anyone please explain to me the purpose of League of Legends?

It's a point 'n click game, a bit like Dora the Explorer. :biggrin:
It measures your hability to click for hours and to speak a language nobody can understand except them.

Well a lot of guys in my dorm are really into it, but I never have been able to grasp it.

Tyler Wrote:Well a lot of guys in my dorm are really into it, but I never have been able to grasp it.

I know that feeling. Sheep

Also I keep trying to log on to give it another try and it will not let me.

The thing I remember most about LoL is people ragequitting when they didn't get their own way, the game seems to be full of egos and idiots who stress too much.

Haha. Yeah I had someone threaten to report me for being a newbie. I reported him, for verbally abusing me.

Just play runescape instead u.u you'll be way cooler

Kiid Wrote:Just play runescape instead u.u you'll be way cooler

Whats runescape?

I'm a major League of legends player. It was my first computer game ever. I fell in love to say the least. I have been playing it since season 1. I'll ignore some of the comment above^. Because the game is all about teamwork. Get a group of friends together (or make a group) and play together. That is the way you should play and it will prevent ragequits and ensure victory. Its alot of fun if you dont play alone. Playing alone feeds you to the lions pit.