Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cutie
A friend calling you a cutie...normal or weird. I understand if it's someone your talking to or dating or your bf. But I feel like it is weird when a friend calls you a cutie. When they s say "you're so cute" I feel like it's different than cutie. My rant for the night. What's your opinion?

Well I have girl friends who tell me I'm cute. I take it as flattery from girls. Tho when guys tell me I'm cute it's generally them hitting on me. Just from my perspective anyways

But if it's on the internet I just take it as flattery even if they are obviously hitting on me cos there is no point to it on the internet cos they are never going to have me u.u

My whole existence resolves around the description of 'cutie'......even straight guys call me 'cute' and 'adorable' so it's rather embarrassing . Pinkietoo

a compliment is a compliment regardless of where/who it comes from, and 'cutie' is a compliment. not everyone that compliments you will compliment you expecting something in return (Like a root), some people will compliment you purely because they are nice, genuine people...they are cuties Smile

Cutie is a good compliment. All my friends call me one. Pengy

I find it disgusting - no seriously, it irks me off to no end.

I think puppies are 'cute', kittens are 'cute', babies are 'cute-ish' (many are absolutely butt-ugly BTW). An adult male is not 'cute' he is handsome, good looking, but not 'cute'.

Sure I will smile nicely and not rip off the persons head and spit down their neck hole... but I do find the 'cute' word to be nauseating, infuriating.

There is another, deeper reason, something sinister and ugly that the word brings to mind which may be the real underlying cause of my scorn for the use of the word.

you're a cutie when you are angry Wink

dfiant Wrote:you're a cutie when you are angry Wink

:eek: Gaw - didn't I just say... Oh whatever! :eek:

Xyxthumbs

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote::eek: Gaw - didn't I just say... Oh whatever! :eek:

Xyxthumbs

and yes you did Wink

I see you are a biter as well Wink