Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAD , but real story
at the time of posting this thread , the destiny is still writing the final chapter of this tragedy

1 year ago i never thought i will discontinue dating people for fun , frequently , soon . it must be a miracle!

he belongs to people who are the most kind , most lovely , most honest and loyal , i have ever met .

with an indefinite period of compulsory military service , he couldn't continue his education in Eritrea past the high school , he moved to Sudan , perhaps he could find a chance , which in this case must be a transit to other country , given the different languages and different educational systems

i have liked those people since i was child , the Habesh ,a sudanese word which means Eritreans and Ethiopians , and , as he told me , in their language the same word also includes Sudanese .

i had always liked ( Habesh ) , and despite their good characters they have a homophobic culture ,more than ours , so it is rare to meet an out ethiopian or eritrean gay , or even hear a story ....

so .. it had been my dream to meet a ( habesh ) gay , and when it happened , i was not disappointed at all ...

my city showed him its most ugly face , of opportunism and cruelty
( your government hates us ) he said . after our immigration authorities deported his eritrean hard working friend , with whom he lived for a while

as i said , the story is finishing now , i will come back and complete it , i want to say goodbye to him this night , it is one of the most difficult moments in my life when i have to say ( bye ) ,....

So sorry to hear that friend.You right about Ethopians,they are good,kind-hearted people.I too was a friend with an Ethopian but that was a long time ago.I don't know why most African countries react neagatively to Ethopian immigrants,maybe it's because they look different?I hate goodbyes,hope you remain strong sudanese.Good luck to your friend too.

Thinking of you, sudanese. Big hugs from Albert and from me.

It grieves me to hear such storries (( so sad, sudanese... be stong!..

it's so sadCry ... wish there was something we could do to help...

sudanese I am really saddened by your story and your pain.

Take care and here is hoping that things improve in the world.

hugs,
frank

Dan , Marshlander , Albert , Lynx , Ang & Fib

thank u guys and gentlemen for your support

my brain and heart were about to burst ....

but .... things turned less doom , actually WE made it better

he may has left by now , we tried to react more positively towards it

his trip had been delayed for 2 days ... during which we spoke more than we did over the last year , we remembered my stupidity and ignorance when once i thought he wanted to discontinue the relation , and after that i realized that i badly misunderstood him . we also remembered a lot of funny things which had happened to us : that curious dump guy who were asking why are we inside a car in this strange place at that late time , and how i pretended that i was going to hit him , to make him leave us . and i remind my friend how was he shaking inside the car at that time Smile

i suggested that i want to show him the bright side of my city :

-( but me and one of my friends are preparing for the journey , we must be together to finish lots of things)

-( it will be nice if we take him with us ..)

- ( actually he like such things but he may be suspicious about our relation)

- ( is he a nice guy ? )

- yes

- just let him come with us

- ( ok , i will invite him , and i will try to hide our thing , but if he know i wouldn't care more , its not my problem )

a VERY Nice day .... me , him and my new friend enjoyed it very much

i don't like to go further in details ... every thing was OK , i liked his friend very much indeed

i cant describe our relation as a stereotypical gay love relation, but it is one which will leave its marks in my heart forever

We promised each other to meet again , whatever the place and the time , we will try our best to stay connected

there was usually a donkey at the corner of his street , i used this strange donkey as a mark for his home , it is strange to find it in that place

just before the goodbyes i banteringly said ( after i leave you i will shoot this donkey , it is of no use now !

@#%$^^*(())))__ the goodbyes @#$%^&***(

a strange thing happened after that : i found the donkey lying on his side and dying !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't usually tend to rely on supra natural explanations, signs and these things , but wasn't it so touching ?

i called him , i told him what had just happened : ( the donkey did his job )Cry

Note : it should have been a more romantic animal :mad: ! Wink

nothing will describe my feelings better than this sudanese song , i am trying to do my best to translate it:

the beautiful ( person ) is leaving ...
now the neighborhood will be deserted ...

the news is coming , the disaster is coming ..
they saying the beautiful will soon leave

my tongue ... talk about the beautiful
form meanings , and prettify them
u has kept silent ( tongue ) , u don't know what is going to happen
i am in a mess

my eyes .. sleeping left you
and your tears wet my cheeks

where can i find someone who cares about me then
who will keep me from going mad

you Wind ! .. go and meet him
u will find him sleeping , be careful
play with his hair curls
raise his dropped shoulder
surround his cheeks and kiss them

and tell him : after you left we realized the neighborhood
has been deserted

God ! i entrust him to you
God !this is your duty , you must do it well
continue keeping him joyful

Aww sudanese... even though i am in a cynic mode the recent months that was sweet! Especially the lyrics of the song. Best wishes to both of you.

Donkeys are very romantic animals... don't believe that they aren't... think of Eeyore... (spelling?)