Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monologues..criticism is welcomed.
One way for an actor to improve is from reasonable criticism , so here's my YouTube channel. It's mostly monologues and a couple of random videos I did when I was bored

http://Www.YouTube.com/1996ken

Please take a look at the 'roses are red take 2" video, thanks guys.

If you were acting, I was believing!!!!
Dang.

Thanks! It's been my life long dream to be an actor someday...

Wow that was good your a great actor. Smile
An eye for an eye

Thanks Dan, it means alot to hear that from you.

Hey stranger Smile,

you've shown me your youtube vids in the past and I have to say that if you want to pursue an acting career then you have the talent, you just need to practice and attend try-outs for various things, whether it be stage or movies.

I'd say good luck but you don't really need it Smile

Chris

stranger221 Wrote:It's mostly monologues and a couple of random videos I did when I was bored

Just one advice Smile Don't say it was made just because you were bored. You want people to be interested in your work and to expect before they click on the link that you did the best you could so that you would give them something to entertain them or to make them interested in your thoughts/dreams etc.

You should do well and be proud of your work. Either you think it is not that good, so if that is the case, remove it and make it better, or you think it is good and it is contra-productive to put yourself and your work down Smile

Good luck Smile

Nick has a point, but then you are still young and probably a little unsure of yourself and of what the future has in store. We were all there once. Just keep up the good work, but Nick's right, don't belittle yourself, while remaining true and without getting an overinflated ego. Self doubt is probably what's kept people like Dustin Hoffman in their great acting careers. That, and talent, and mostly WORK.

princealbertofb Wrote:Nick has a point, but then you are still young and probably a little unsure of yourself and of what the future has in store. We were all there once. Just keep up the good work, but Nick's right, don't belittle yourself, while remaining true and without getting an overinflated ego. Self doubt is probably what's kept people like Dustin Hoffman in their great acting careers. That, and talent, and mostly WORK.

I believe that acting is a craft that can never be truly mastered...and yes, I'm not confident in my acting skills, but I always believe that with each performance, I can become even better. To be honest, I'm never truly satisfied with my videos so far... There's always something I wish I could've done better, or done differently. So yes...I'm willing to put alot of work into my acting because it is truly one of my greatest passion in my life.

Wow good work! Keep dreaming and working hard!