Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello people!! I have been on here for some time now, just not been active as i forgot about the place!! Im a 17yr old student living in leicester UK and single and looking, any guys living in leicester in the UK?? If so then e-mail me @ [email protected] and tell me a bit about yourself!!

Lookin forward to some e-mails!! :tongue:

Thanks!!

erm... Hi!
Welcome to GS!

scot285 Wrote:Hello people!! I have been on here for some time now, just not been active as i forgot about the place!! Im a 17yr old student living in leicester UK and single and looking, any guys living in leicester in the UK?? If so then e-mail me @ [email protected] and tell me a bit about yourself!!

Lookin forward to some e-mails!! :tongue:

Thanks!!

You'd like other guys to tell you about themselves, so how about starting the conversation with a few things about YOURself??? Difficult to see if anyone might relate to you and your feelings and aspirations if you don't give us at least a little more detail on who you are... What do you think? Of course, I'm only suggesting this, as I doubt very much that you'd be interested in me writing to you... I don't live in Leicester and I'm nowhere near your age group. So it really is just a suggestion.
All the best in your search for new friends, Scot.Confusedmile:
PA

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Our family is growing :tongue:
Welcome To GS :biggrin:

why is your e-mail "scot too ate five" - ate five what? :confused::biggrin:

Its not "scot too ate five", and it means nothing, i had it that way because that was what yahoo suggested!!

I will include a few things about myself at a later date as im a little tired right now!!

Im not to bothered about age groups tbh, i'd like to build friendships with anyone of any age group and it would be even better if that person lived in leicester!!

Thanks guys!!

scot285 Wrote:Its not "scot too ate five", and it means nothing, i had it that way because that was what yahoo suggested!!

I will include a few things about myself at a later date as im a little tired right now!!

Im not to bothered about age groups tbh, i'd like to build friendships with anyone of any age group and it would be even better if that person lived in leicester!!

Thanks guys!!

Don't take it personally Scot... Pilgrim was only joking, playing on words... Of course, I think everyone had understood that Scot285 was what Yahoo came up with for a handle for you...
Anyway, it'll be nice to have you "onboard" and to find out a little more about you. There should be some young men from or from around Leicester logging in from time to time and you should eventually be able to meet up. Just be patient. Ok, so greetings, Scot and when you've recovered from your fatigue... tell us a bit about your thoughts and aspirations.
Cheers,
PA

I no it was a joke!! lol!!

I have recovered from my fatique!!

Where should i start?? Ask me anything and i will answer it!!

scot285 Wrote:I no it was a joke!! lol!!

I have recovered from my fatigue!!

Where should i start?? Ask me anything and i will answer it!!

Well, personally, on this site I generally like to know how a person found out they were gay... So what's your story? Does anybody know? Or do you consider yourself bi?