Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sex or no sex...
oh i do love debates, in this christian thingy at skallag 14, they had a discussion bout if sex b4 marrige was good or bad, all the yr7's were lyk SEX ROCKS, i jst laughed, the teacher was angry, but in a funny way, i even got an evil stare... :biggrin:

so, sex b4 marrige- good or bad...?

SumArtBloke Wrote:... so, sex b4 marrige- good or bad...?
Depends who it's with Rolleyes

Don't see anything wrong with it... I mean.. I'm not married! Wink

Since I don't plan on getting married, I will just have to live in sin I suppose, but I'm alright with that Tongue.

I think there's nothing wrong with it.

then again I don't believe in any gods that could get angry at me for it.

As far as we're concerned, there is no MARRIAGE possible for gays in France so, it's either we wait till there is, or we get on with our lives... This is definitely a notion for the Heteros who do not want unwanted pregnancies before the union of the couple is solid... But in today's world it's more like a thing of the past... I'd say you can do it when you're ready... So if it takes marriage for you to be ready then it's after marriage... If your hormones get the best of you, it'll be before in all likeliness.

I think sex before marriage if they want it! It's the modern day folks...we don't live in the bible.

It's the chose of the person I suppose, if they're non-religious anyway. I mean if you're a christian you should wait until marriage cuase that's what the bible says. And fair enough if you're a gay christian you might say god is against gays but why does that make any difference? you're still calling yourself a christian so you should still be sticking to their rules (apart from the whole not-being-gay one...)

So yeah... that made me look really aggresive/arguementative...
I'm not honest :biggrin:

rb16 Wrote:It's the chose of the person I suppose, if they're non-religious anyway. I mean if you're a christian you should wait until marriage cuase that's what the bible says. And fair enough if you're a gay christian you might say god is against gays but why does that make any difference? you're still calling yourself a christian so you should still be sticking to their rules (apart from the whole not-being-gay one...)

So yeah... that made me look really aggresive/arguementative...
I'm not honest :biggrin:

Except that if you're gay, you can't have a church wedding, so if you went by the bible you'd technically never be able to have sex... Unless you were to say get into a civil partnership and then say that you've gone as close as you could to marriage Confusedmile:

princealbertofb Wrote:As far as we're concerned, there is no MARRIAGE possible for gays in France . . .

Technically there is nowhere in the world that gay MARRIAGE is legal or actually performed. Granted some Ministers / Priests exist that will marry you but it was never accepted by religion and sadly it probably never will be.

As for a civil partnership, it can mean the heavens and you can make vows to your partner and mean it with all your heart and soul but in the cold hearted legal system a civil partnership is a legal document recognising a partnership just like a partnership between two businesses.

A civil partnership does not recognise the relationship, technically by law two str8 guys could get a civil partnership they don't have to be in a relationship.

Ok after my little rant going off topic, I am a gay man and I believe sex outside marriage is ok if you love the person you do it with. If you just sleep around that's wrong. As for myself personally well I know I'm going to Hell anyway so I'm gonna enjoy myself now before I go and to anyone else I would tell them t do the same.

Mine and most of my friends' motto:
"We're all going to Hell so go enjoy yourself, when we die I'll meet you at the bar"