Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No more sagging
Read in the paper today that you now have to wear your pants up and to not show any underwear. If you do you can get fined or even jailed for refusing to pull your pants up. Reason for this is that we don`t want to see your butt or what underwear you wearing. That going to hit many celebs who sag like Justin Bieber. I don`t mind seeing a little but having them down so far that you showing your butt. NO. What do you guys think?

Let people dress the way they want to. And seriously, some guys have beautiful butts

Sagging is one of the more unattractive things I can think of but I honestly don't care at all how people dress and I think it's a silly thing to forbid.

SolemnBoy Wrote:Sagging is one of the more unattractive things I can think of but I honestly don't care at all how people dress and I think it's a silly thing to forbid.
It is quite silly to forbid. I agree Sole.

it's an old rumor going around that sagging started in prison, the inmates that wanted anal sex would wear their pants saggy. I'm not sure how true it is but if you tell someone who's sagging that they usually pull them up immediately Smile
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

If people want to sag......let em. and Butts do it for me, lol. Some are really nice. So you won't here me complaining, lol

Mick

ceez Wrote:it's an old rumor going around that sagging started in prison, the inmates that wanted anal sex would wear their pants saggy. I'm not sure how true it is but if you tell someone who's sagging that they usually pull them up immediately Smile

It's not true.
But popular.

It's to scare all the gangsta kidehs that they're going to be raped by a dude if they don't start listening to their parents and pulling their trousers up.

I understood that the reason was that in American prisons the prisoners were not allowed to use belts (for fear of suicide attempts by hanging) and that's why their trousers sagged. Maybe that's not true either.

People should wear there clothes how they want to. It's not like they are running around naked.
An eye for an eye

LONDONER Wrote:I understood that the reason was that in American prisons the prisoners were not allowed to use belts (for fear of suicide attempts by hanging) and that's why their trousers sagged. Maybe that's not true either.

That combined with the one size(or maybe a few sizes) fit all approach to prison apparel.